In April, OnePlus launched the most anticipated OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro in the Indian market. However, due to lockdown, the sale date was not announced at the launch event. A few weeks later, the company revealed the sale date and launch offers via a community post. But the company only released OnePlus 8 in that sale and it was said that the Pro variant sale is delayed without any further date mentioned.
Now, a leak posted from tipster Mukul Sharma on his twitter account, suggests that the first-ever sale of OnePlus Pro is likely to happen next week. The first sale of the smartphone, as per a leaked poster, is now scheduled for June 15th at 12 pm. The poster has also disclosed the offers that the buyers can take advantage of.
— Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) June 11, 2020
OnePlus 8 Pro: Price in India, Sale Date and Offers
- OnePlus 8 Pro price in India is Rs. 54,999 for the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant and Rs. 59,999 for the 12GB RAM/256GB internal storage variant. It will come in Onyx Black (gloss-finish glass), Glacial Green (matte glass) and Ultramarine Blue (gloss-finish glass) colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via Amazon and other retail stores starting June 15 at 12 pm.
- Offers as per leaked poster, includes no-cost EMI option, flat Rs. 2,000 SBI Card discount, Rs. 1,000 cashback on Amazon Pay, Jio benefits up to Rs 6,000 and six free audiobooks with Audible membership as a bonus. The smartphone will be available on Amazon.in via flash sale.
OnePlus 8 Pro: Specifications and Features
OnePlus 8 Pro sports a 6.78-inch Fluid AMOLED Display with 120Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio and Quad-HD+ (1440×3168 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of Oxygen OS10.0, the phone runs on 2.84GHz octa-core 7nm Snapdragon 865 processor with Adreno 650 GPU. The Snapdragon 865 SoC comes with X55 5G modem that supports both NSA and SA 5G. It comes with 8GB/12GB RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
In optics, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP Sony IMX689 sensor with f/1.78 aperture, the second camera includes a 48MP Sony IMX589 119.7-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, the third camera includes an 8MP telephoto sensor with f/2.4 aperture and the fourth camera includes a 5MP colour filter sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 16MP Sony IMX471 sensor with f/2.45 aperture. The phone has a LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB/256GB UFS 3.0 internal storage. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax 2X2 MIMO, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and in-display fingerprint sensor. OnePlus 8 Pro battery capacity is 4510mAh with support of 30W Warp Charge 30T fast charging (fast charger included in the box) and also support for wireless reverse charging. The handset measures 165.3×74.35×8.5mm and weighs 199 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- Quad-HD+ Punch-Hole Fluid AMOLED display with HDR10+ support, 1300 nits of brightness and 3D Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- Glass back with 3D Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- 4096 levels of auto-brightness control and A+ Display rating from DisplayMate.
- Alert slider.
- In-display fingerprint sensor.
- Camera features include OIS + EIS Hybrid stabilization, Dual Native ISO, 0.8μm pixel size, 4K video at 60 fps, 720p slow motion at 480fps, 1080p slow motion at 240fps.
- Audio features include USB Type-C audio, Audio 3D, Audio Zoom, OZO Audio, dual stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos.
- Water-resistant (IP68).
- Dedicated MEMC chip which transforms 24fps standard videos up to 120 fps.
- 3x hybrid zoom and upto 30x digital zoom via 8MP telephoto camera sensor.
- Wireless reverse charging to charge other devices.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.