After several speculations and rumors Motorola has finally introduced its latest mid-range offering namely the Motorola One Fusion+. Some of the major highlights of this mid-range smartphone are total vision display, quad rear cameras setup, and a massive 5000mAh battery.
If you are a camera enthusiast and have been scouting for a mid-range smartphone then the recently announced Motorola One Fusion+ might impress you. So here’s everything you need to know about Motorola One Fusion+.
ALSO READ: OnePlus Z To Launch On July 10: Report
Motorola One Fusion+ Features & Specifications
The One Fusion+ mid-range offering from Motorola sports a plastic construction that looks decent for its price. However, many other manufacturers offer metal built in this price bracket. The flaws in the construction of this smartphone are overshadowed by its immersive 6.5 inches IPS LCD display.
The mid-range Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon processor powers this smartphone. Despite being a 700 series processor, the SDM730 can effortlessly handle heavy workloads and thanks to its 8nm architecture it is highly power efficient.
Motorola One Fusion+ Specifications
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD Total Vision display with a resolution of 2340 × 1080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9
- Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 (8 nm) octa-core processor
- Adreno 618
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage; expandable up to 1TB with microSD (uses shared SIM slot)
- Android 10
- Rear quad-camera setup 64 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF; 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm; 5 MP, f/2.2, (macro); 2 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
- Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide) front-facing camera
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh with 15W TurboPower charging
The Motorola One Fusion+ comes with a quad-camera setup that consists of a wide, ultrawide, macro, and a depth sensor. This setup is ideal for camera enthusiasts and using it you can capture a wide variety of photos.
Lastly, the 5000mAh battery on this smartphone can easily sustain a day or two of heavy to moderate usage and it comes with TurboPower fast charging.
Pricing And Availability
Motorola One Fusion+ will be available in Moonlight White and Twilight Blue color variants. This smartphone is available only in one 6GB RAM configuration and it is priced at €299 (roughly Rs. 25,526). Presently, it will only be available in Europe. As of now, there’s not much information available about the international launch.
Visit our webiste daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.