In addition to offering premium flagship smartphones like Samsung Galaxy S10+, Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, and Samsung Galaxy A90, Samsung has finally started producing good budget-oriented and mid-range smartphones. Today Samsung has announced the successor to Galaxy A20 i.e. Samsung Galaxy A20s. This budget-oriented smartphone ships with a Snapdragon 400 series processor and it sports a triple camera setup.
So here’s everything you need to know about the newly announced Samsung Galaxy A20s.
Samsung Galaxy A20s: Specifications And Features
Samsung Galaxy A20s sports a complete plastic construction and it can easily withstand rough usage. This smartphone has a 3D plastic back with a gradient finish. Moving on to the display, this budget-oriented smartphone sports a 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED panel.
This display is perfect for casual media consumption but an FHD+ panel would have offered a much better experience. That said, the AMOLED panel helps save battery.
The Snapdragon 450 processor powers the Samsung Galaxy A20s. This budget-oriented smartphone can easily handle regular day to day tasks like phone calls, web-browsing, and social media. While the Adreno 506 GPU is perfect for casual gaming. That said, don’t expect this phone to be good at multi-tasking and it can’t handle long gaming sessions as well.
Samsung Galaxy A20s Specifications
- 6.4-inch HD+ TFT Infinity-V display with a resolution of 1560 × 720 pixels
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI custom skin
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 120° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
Even after being a budget-oriented smartphone, Galaxy A20s sports a triple camera setup. This triple-camera setup consists of a 13MP primary sensor coupled with an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera and a 5MP depth sensor. One of the major highlights of this budget smartphone is it’s massive 4000Ah battery that can easily withstand an entire day of heavy usage. Furthermore, the battery life will be better due to the low-resolution display and less power-hungry processor.
Pricing And Availability
Samsung Galaxy A20s is available in Black, Blue, Green and Red colour variants. This smartphone retails for a price of 6,490 Thai Baht or roughly Rs. 15,075. As of now, there’s now information unveiled by Samsung about the availability of this smartphone.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.