Motorola is one of the oldest mobile phone company that has stood the test of time. Now, owned and operated by Lenovo, Motorola has launched its new mid-range smartphone offering the Motorola One Action in India.
This Android One smartphone is dedicated to Indian users who prefer a good price-to-performance ratio. So here’s everything you need to know about the Motorola One Action.
Motorola One Action: Specifications And Features
One of the major highlights of Motorola’s One Action smartphone is its 6.3-Inch CinemaVision LCD display with 21:9 aspect ratio. The 21:9 aspect ratio offers this smartphone a fairly tall form factor. Additionally, this smartphone features a 12MP in-screen front-facing camera.
Motorola One Action is powered by the mid-range Exynos 9609 processor. This processor is ideal for regular usage but it’s not as powerful as the Snapdragon 600 series processors.
Motorola One Action Specifications
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ LCD with a resolution of 1080×2520 pixels and 21:9 aspect ratio
- Octa-Core Exynos 9609 10nm processor
- Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture,1.25um pixel size, PDAF, 16MP 117-degree Ultra-wide Action camera with 2.0um Quad Pixel technology, f/2.2 aperture, EIS, 5MP depth-sensing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 12MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.25um pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported speaker with Dolby Audio, dual microphones, FM Radio
- Splash resistant (IPX2)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with 10W charging
This mid-range smartphone packs a reliable triple camera setup consisting of a 12-megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus (PDAF), 5 MP depth camera and a 16-megapixel 117º ultra-wide action video camera. Motorola is also offering many features for smartphone videographers like Enhanced Video Stabilization, 2.0µm Quad Pixel technology, and the ability to shoot ultra-wide videos.
Motorola’s new Moto Action has a massive 3500mAh battery and Motorola’s brand logo doubles up as a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Pricing And Launch Offers
Motorola One Action will be available in Denim Blue and Pearl White colour variants. This smartphone will be priced at Rs. 13,999 and will be available on Flipkart starting August 30th.
- 3 months No cost EMI on all Credit and Debit Cards
- Up to Rs 1000 off on Axis Bank Credit and Debit cards
- Cashback of ₹2200 and additional data up to 125 GB for Jio subscribers
What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.