Undoubtedly, Xiaomi is one of the most popular smartphone brands in the mid-range market of India. Xiaomi’s Mi A series helped the Chinese tech giant to gather users who loved Xiaomi’s hardware but didn’t like MIUI. Well, after the success of first and second generation Mi A series Xiaomi has launched the Xiaomi Mi A3. This mid-range smartphone is dedicated to users who prefer stock Android over anything else.
So here’s everything you need to know about the new Xiaomi Mi A3.
Xiaomi Mi A3: Specifications And Features
Xiaomi Mi A3 is an Android One smartphone and it sports a 6.088-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display. Unfortunately, Xiaomi is offering a 720p display to bring down the price point of this smartphone. That said, this display is decent for media consumption. Unlike other mid-range smartphones, Mi A3 comes with a 3D curved glass back and it’s protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
The mid-range Snapdragon 665 SoC powers this smartphone and it can effortlessly handle heavy usage. Furthermore, stock Android consumes comparatively lesser resources then MIUI.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Specifications
- 6.08-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1560 x 720 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Processor
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 118° ultra-wide-angle lens with 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Infrared sensor
- Splashproof (P2i coating)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4030mAh battery with 18W Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
Xiaomi Mi A3 features a seventh-gen in-display fingerprint scanner. This scanner offers an increment of 15% in the fingerprint detection area. This mid-range smartphone features a triple camera setup consisting of a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 primary sensor with f/1.79 aperture, an 8-megapixel 118° ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
Lastly, the 4030mAh battery is also reliable as the 720p display doesn’t consume much power and the SoC is also highly power efficient.
Pricing And Launch Offers
The Xiaomi Mi A3 is available in Not Just Blue, More Than White and Kind of Grey colour variants. This smartphone is priced at Rs. 12,999 for the base variant with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. While the version with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage costs Rs. 15,999. You can buy this smartphone from Amazon, Mi.com and Mi Home Stores starting 23rd August.
- Rs. 750 cashback on HDFC Credit cards. Additional Rs. 250 cashback on EMI.
- Double data for Airtel users on recharge of Rs. 249
What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.