Motorola is one of the oldest mobile phone company that has stood the test of time. Now owned and operated by Lenovo, Motorola has announced it’s new mid-range smartphone offering the Motorola P50 in China.
The Motorola P50 is dedicated to the Chinese smartphone market and in reality, it’s the rebranded version of Motorola One Vision. So here’s everything you need to know about the Motorola P50.
Motorola P50: Specifications And Features
One of the major highlights of Motorola’s P50 smartphone is its 6.3-Inch display with 21:9 aspect ratio. The 21:9 aspect ratio offers this smartphone a fairly tall form factor. Additionally, this smartphone features a 25MP in-screen front camera.
Similar to Motorola’s One Vision smartphone, the Motorola P50 is powered by Samsung’s Exynos 9609 processor.
In addition to Processor, the camera setup, and design aesthetics of the Motorola P50 are similar to that of Motorola’s One Vision smartphone.
The only major differences between the P50 and One Vision is that the P50 doesn’t have the Android One branding and it doesn’t support Google services as well. Instead of stock Android, P50 will run on ZUI custom skin.
Motorola P50 specifications
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ LCD display with a resolution of 1080×2520 pixels and 21:9 aspect ratio
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Exynos 9609 processor
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Mali-G72 GPU
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, OIS, 5MP secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported speaker, dual microphones
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh with 15W TurboPower fast charging
Motorola’s new P50 smartphone has 4D Corning Gorilla glass back and Motorola’s brand logo doubles up as a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. It is worth noting that P50 is dedicated to the Chinese smartphone market and it won’t be launched for international markets.
Pricing And Launch Date
The Motorola P50 will be available in blue and bronze colour variants and it is priced at CNY 2,499. The smartphone will be available for pre-orders from July 15 and the sales start from July 20.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.