On Thursday, Motorola launched its new smartphone, ‘Motorola One Vision’ at an event held in New Delhi, India. The smartphone is a part of the Android One program which promises to bring 2 years of software updates and 3 years of security patch updates.
The latest smartphone sports a Full-HD+ Punch-Hole Display, Dual Rear Camera Setup, Exynos 9609 SoC, 3500mAh Battery and much more. It is the first smartphone in India to sport a 21:9 CinemaVision Display.
Top Highlights of Smartphone:
The main highlights of this smartphone are a 21:9 Punch-Hole display, 48MP Dual Rear Camera, 25MP Front Camera and 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy M40: Price in India, Sale Date and Launch Offers
- Motorola One vision price in India is Rs. 19,999 for the 4GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant. It will come in Bronze Gradient and Sapphire Gradient colour options.
- The smartphone will be exclusively available for purchase via Flipkart starting June 27.
- Launch Offers include:
- No Cost EMI for 6 months on all debit and credit cards (valid between 27 June and 4 May).
- Vodafone Idea subscribers will get a cashback of up to Rs.3,750 in form of vouchers and additional data up to 250GB.
Motorola One Vision: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Motorola One Vision sports a 6.3-inch Display with 21:9 CinemaVision aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2520 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of stock Android, the phone runs on 2.2GHz octa-core Exynos 9609 processor with Mali-G72 GPU. It comes with 4GB RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Hybrid Dual-SIM (nano+nano/microSD).
In optics, there is a dual camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP sensor with f/1.7 aperture and the second camera includes a 5MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture. On the front, there is a 25MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has Dual LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB internal storage with microSD support upto 512GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, NFC, GLONASS, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, magnetometer and rear-facing fingerprint sensor. Motorola One Vision battery capacity is 3500mAh with the support of 15W TurboPower fast charging. The handset measures 160.1×71.2×8.7mm and weighs 181 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports Full-HD+ Punch-Hole display with 21:9 aspect ratio.
- It has 4D Corning Gorilla Glass back with gradient finish.
- Camera features include Night Vision mode, OIS, Quad Pixel technology, 8x digital zoom, portrait mode, manual mode, cinemagraph, panorama, active display mode and Auto HDR.
- Quad Pixel technology combines four pixels into one large 1.6µm pixel for an incredibly sharp 12 MP photos with improved brightness and reduced image noise.
- It is IP52 certified.
Author’s Opinion will be available soon. Keep watching this space.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.