On Thursday, Oppo launched its new smartphone, ‘Oppo Reno Z’ in China. The smartphone is part of new ‘Reno series’ which includes Oppo Reno and Oppo Reno 10x Zoom Edition. This is the first smartphone in Reno series which doesn’t come with Shark-Fin Style Pop-up Camera instead it comes with Waterdrop-style notch which houses the front camera. The key specifications of the smartphone include a Full-HD+ display, 48MP primary rear sensor, 32MP front camera, 6GB RAM, Helio P90 SoC and 4,035mAh Battery.
The main highlights of this smartphone are 32MP Front Camera and In-Display Fingerprint Sensor. It is also the first smartphone in the world to come with MediaTek Helio P90 SoC.
Along with the smartphone, the company also launched the new colour variants of regular Oppo Reno that is Coral Orange and Inspirational Edition.
Oppo Reno Z: Price, Sale Date
- Oppo Reno Z price is CNY 2,499 (roughly Rs. 25,200) for the 6GB RAM/256GB internal storage variant and the same price is set for the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant. It will come in Bead White, Coral Orange, Extreme Night Black, and Star Purple colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via major online stores starting June 6 in China.
- The regular Oppo Reno Coral Orange and Inspirational Edition price is CNY 3,299 (roughly Rs. 32,200) for the 6GB RAM/256GB Internal Storage variant.
- Availability and price in India are yet to be announced.
Oppo Reno Z: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Oppo Reno Z sports a 6.4-inch AMOLED HDR Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of ColorOS 6.0, the phone runs on 2.2GHz 12nm octa-core MediaTek Helio P90 processor with IMG PowerVR GM 9446 GPU. It comes with 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
In optics, there is a dual camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.7 aperture and the second camera includes a 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 32MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture. The phone has a LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB/256GB internal storage without microSD support. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port. The sensors on board the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, magnetometer and in-display fingerprint sensor. Oppo Reno Z battery capacity is 4035mAh with the support of VOOC 3.0 fast charging. The handset dimensions and weight are not revealed.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports Full-HD+ AMOLED display with HDR10 support.
- Audio features include Hi-Res audio and Dolby Atmos.
- In-Display Fingerprint Sensor.
- Breeno digital assistant
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.