On Tuesday, Oppo launched its new smartphone, ‘Oppo Reno’ at an event held in New Delhi, India. The smartphone is part of the company’s new ‘Reno series’. To recall, it was launched in China last month.
It is the first smartphone in the world to feature a Shark-Fin style front camera. Along with this smartphone, the company also launched a 10X Zoom Edition smartphone.
The latest smartphone sports a Full-HD+ AMOLED Display, 48MP Dual Camera Setup, Snapdragon 710 SoC, 3765mAh Battery and much more.
Top Highlights of Smartphone:
The main highlights of the smartphone are AMOLED display and shark-fin style front camera.
Oppo Reno: Price in India, Sale Date and Launch Offers
- Oppo Reno price in India is Rs. 32,990 for the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant. It will come in Jet Black and Ocean Green colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via retail stores and Amazon starting June 7. Pre-booking already started on Amazon.
- Pre-booking offers include:
- Up to 9 months No-cost EMI.
- 10 percent instant discount on HDFC Debit and Credit cards EMI transactions.
- 10 percent instant discount on Yes Bank Credit cards EMI transactions.
- Extra Rs. 5000 off on exchange on any smartphone or Extra Rs. 6000 off on exchange on Oppo smartphones on Amazon.
- One-time screen replacement at a discounted price of Rs. 990 on Amazon.
Oppo Reno: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Oppo Reno sports a 6.4-inch AMOLED Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of stock ColorOS 6.0, the phone runs on 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 710 processor with Adreno 616 GPU. It comes with 8GB RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
In optics, there is a dual rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.7 aperture and the second camera includes a 5MP sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front (shark-fin style side swing camera), there is a 16MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has LED flash embedded on the pop-up side swing camera.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB (UFS2.1) internal storage without microSD support. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, NFC, GLONASS, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, electronic compass and ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor. Oppo Reno battery capacity is 3765mAh with the support of VOOC 3.0 fast charging. The handset measures 156.6×74.3×9.0mm and weighs 185 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports Full-HD+ AMOLED Display with 430 nits of brightness, ultra narrow bezels and 93.1% screen-to-body ratio.
- The display has Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection.
- There is an O-Dot ceramic point at the back of the phones to slight left the camera when placed on a flat surface. This helps to protect the lens to some extent.
- Shark-fin style side swing front camera will withstand over 200,000 times of lifting and the mechanism takes just 0.8 seconds, according to the company. It includes the camera for capturing selfies, the earpiece, front soft light and rear LED flash.
- Ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor.
- VOOC 3.0 fast charging.
- Game Boost 2.0.
- Audio features include Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res audio.
- Other camera features include multi-frame noise reduction, HDR support and hand-held anti-shake.
- Breeno Assistant with features such as screen and voice recognition and multi-modal interactions.
- Oppo Wallet support that works using the built-in NFC technology.
Author’s Opinion will be available soon. Keep watching this space.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.