On Tuesday, Huawei sub-brand Honor launched its new smartphone, ‘Honor 20 Pro’ in India. The smartphone is part of the new ‘Honor 20 Series’. To recall, the company launched it in London back in May.
It is the world’s first smartphone to feature a f/1.4 aperture which captures 50 percent more light than f/1.8 aperture and it also offers up to 204800 ISO. It still comes with Google’s Android Operating System. Even after the US Ban, it is featuring Google Play and all other Google services as Google temporarily removed the ban for 90 days. However, the future of Huawei and Honor smartphones is not certain.
The latest smartphone sports a Full-HD+ Display, Quad Camera Setup, Kirin 980 SoC, 4000mAh Battery and much more.
Top Highlights of Smartphone:
The main highlights of this smartphone are Quad Rear Camera Setup, 4000mAh Battery and 22.5W fast charging.
Honor 20 Pro: Price in India, Sale Date and Launch Offers
- Honor 20 Pro price in India is Rs. 39,999 for the 8GB RAM/256GB internal storage variant. It will come in Phantom Blue colour option.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase soon via Flipkart (exact sale date is not revealed).
- Launch offers include:
- No-cost EMI on Flipkart.
- Instant Cashback of Rs. 2,200 in form of vouchers and up to 2.2TB Data on Jio (valid on Rs. 198 and Rs. 299 recharges).
- 90 percent buyback guarantee in 90 days on Flipkart.
Honor 20 Pro: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Honor 20 Pro sports a 6.26-inch All-View Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of Magic UI 2.1, the phone runs on 2.6GHz octa-core Kirin 980 processor with Mali-G76 MP10 GPU. It comes with 8GB RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
In optics, there is a quad camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.4 aperture, the second camera includes a 16MP 117-degree ultra wide angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, the third camera includes an 8MP telephoto sensor with f/2.4 aperture and the fourth camera includes a 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 32MP sensor. The phone has LED flash and Laser Autofocus on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 256GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage without microSD support. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS and USB Type-C port. The sensors on board the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, gravity sensor, hall sensor and side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Honor 20 Pro battery capacity is 4000mAh with the support of 22.5W SuperCharge fast charging. The handset measures 154.6×73.97×8.44mm and weighs 182 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports Full-HD+ Punch-Hole display with 91.7% screen-to-body ratio and 412ppi pixel density.
- It has a 3D curved glass back with a dynamic holographic design which uses 3-layers to give it a depth effect when the light hits the back at certain angles.
- Rear camera features include 4-axis OIS, AIS, EIS, PDAF, Laser Autofocus, AI Ultra Clarity mode, AI Super Night Mode, ultrawide shots, 3x optical zoom, 5x hybrid zoom, 30x digital zoom, 4cm macro shots and 4K video recording.
- Front camera features include 3D portrait lightning, EIS, 1080p video recording.
- Dual Neural Processing Unit.
- GPU Turbo 3.0.
- Graphene Cooling Sheet technology for 27% better heat dissipation.
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Audio features include USB Type-C audio, Virtual 9.1 Surround Sound, Dual-microphones and Huawei Histen 6.0.
Author’s Opinion will be available soon. Keep watching this space.
What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.