On Wednesday, Lenovo launched its new smartphone, ‘Lenovo Z6 Lite (Youth Edition)’ in China. The smartphone is part of Lenovo Z6 series which includes Lenovo Z6 Pro. It comes with waterdrop notch display, triple rear camera setup, Snapdragon 710 processor.
The main highlights of this smartphone are 8x Hybrid Zoom, Ceramic Textured Back Design and 4050mAh Battery.
Lenovo Z6 Lite: Price, Sale Date
- Lenovo Z6 Lite price is CNY 1099 (roughly Rs. 11,000) for the 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant, CNY 1399 (roughly Rs. 14,100) for the 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant and CNY 1699 (roughly Rs. 17,100) for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant. It will come in Midnight Black and Stardust colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase from May 28 in China.
- Availability and price in India are yet to be announced.
Lenovo Z6 Lite: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Lenovo Z6 Lite sports a 6.39-inch Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of ZUI 11, the phone runs on 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 710 processor with Adreno 616 GPU. It comes with 4GB/6GB RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Hybrid Dual-SIM (nano+nano/microSD).
In optics, there is a triple camera setup, the first camera includes a 16MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second camera includes an 8MP telephoto sensor with f/2.4 aperture and the third camera includes a 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
On the front, there is a 16MP sensor with f/2.0. The phone has Dual LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB/256GB internal storage with microSD support upto 256GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5, GPS, GLONASS, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port. The sensors on board the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, magnetometer and rear-facing fingerprint sensor. Lenovo Z6 Lite battery capacity is 4050mAh with support of 15W fast charging. The handset measures 156.6×74.3×7.99mm and weighs 164 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports Full-HD+ Waterdrop notch HDR10 LTPS display with 93.07 percent screen-to-body ratio.
- It has a ceramic textured back with 228 laser engraved three-dimensional texture, colour-changing coating and has a roll cage magnesium alloy frame.
- Rear camera features include 8x hybrid zoom (via 8MP camera) and Portrait shots (via 5MP camera).
- Dolby Atmos Support.
What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.