On Monday, Xiaomi sub-brand Black Shark launched its new gaming smartphone, ‘Black Shark 2’ in India. The smartphone was launched in China back in March this year.
The latest smartphone sports a Full-HD+ AMOLED Display, 48MP Dual Camera Setup, Snapdragon 855 SoC, 4000mAh Battery and much more.
Top Highlights of Smartphone:
The main highlights of the smartphone are AMOLED display with HDR support, Snapdragon 855 SoC and Liquid Cooling 3.0.
Black Shark 2: Price in India, Sale Date
- Black Shark 2 price in India is Rs. 39,999 for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant and Rs. 49,999 for the 12GB RAM/256GB internal storage variant. It will come in Shadow Black and Frozen Silver colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via Flipkart starting June 4.
Black Shark 2: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Black Shark 2 sports a 6.39-inch AMOLED Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie, the phone runs on 7nm 2.84GHz Snapdragon 855 processor with Adreno 640 GPU. It comes with 6GB/12GB RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
In optics, there is a dual rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.75 aperture and the second camera includes a 12MP Samsung S5K3M5 telephoto sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
On the front, there is a 20MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB/256GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage without the support of microSD. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, GLONASS and USB-Type C port. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and in-display fingerprint sensor. Black Shark 2 battery capacity is 4,000mAh with the support of 27W fast charging. The handset measures 163.61×75.01×8.77mm and weighs 205 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports a Full HD+ AMOLED display with HDR support, 403ppi of pixel density, 108.9 percent DCI P3 colour gamut and a contrast ratio of 60,000:1.
- TrueView Display to deliver uplifted imaging.
- It has a 240Hz touch response rate that comes along with a touch algorithm optimisation specifically for games.
- The company claims to offer a touch response time of 43.5 milliseconds.
- Snapdragon Elite Gaming graphic processing technology.
- Liquid Cool 3.0 liquid-cooling technology which is Tower-wide global liquid cooling system that uses a liquid-cooled plate and liquid-cooled tube that can effectively cover all the heat-generating components to reduce the CPU’s core temperature by up to 14° C, compared to 12° C in the predecessor.
- Magic Press pressure-sensing technology that works similar to Apple’s 3D touch and enables customisation of pressure sensitivity on the display to offer enhanced control.
- Stereo audio along with AI-based noise reduction and anti-howling sound experience.
- X-shaped antenna design layout as well as dual-frequency GPS.
- Rear camera feature includes a 2x lossless zoom.
- RGB logo on the back.
- AI gaming experience.
- In-display fingerprint sensor.
- 27W fast charging support.
Author’s Opinion will be available soon. Keep watching this space.
What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.