On Tuesday, HMD Global launched its new smartphone, ‘Nokia X71’ in Taiwan. The smartphone is the first smartphone from the company to feature a Punch-hole display design.
The main highlights of this smartphone are a PureDisplay, triple rear camera setup, Snapdragon 660 SoC, 6GB RAM and 3,500 mAh battery.
Nokia X71: Price, Sale Date
- Nokia X71 price is NT$ 11,990 (roughly Rs. 26,900) for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase starting April 10 in Taiwan. It will come in Eclipse Black colour option.
- Availability and price in India are yet to be announced.
- It is expected to launch as Nokia 6.2 in India.
Nokia X71: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Nokia X71 sports a 6.39-inch PureDisplay with 19.3:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2316 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of stock Android one program, the phone runs on 2.2GHz 14nm octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor with Adreno 512 GPU. It comes with 6GB RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Hybrid Dual-SIM (nano+nano/microSD).
In optics, there is a Zeiss triple rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second camera includes an 8MP 120-degree ultra-wide angle sensor and the third camera includes a 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 16MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has Dual LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB internal storage with microSD support upto 256GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, GLONASS, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, electronic compass, distance sensor and rear-facing fingerprint sensor. Nokia X71 battery capacity is 3500mAh with the support of 18W fast charging (18W fast charger bundled in-the-box). The handset measures 157.19×76.45×7.98mm and weighs 180 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports Full-HD+ Punch-Hole PureDisplay with an in-screen camera.
- The display has a 93 percent screen-to-body ratio, 1:1400 contrast ratio, 500 nits brightness and 96% NTSC Color Gamut.
- It has a glass back panel.
- The 48MP camera offers 12MP outputs shots by default using 4-in-1 pixel binning (But it can also come with 48MP shots output option).
- In-display fingerprint sensor.
- 18W fast charging.
- Nokia OZO Audio support with 360-degree sound tech.