- Honor 10 Lite sports Dewdrop Notch Display
- It comes with Kirin 710 SoC
- Pricing in India starts at Rs. 13,999
On Tuesday, Honor launched its new smartphone, ‘Honor 10 Lite’ at an event held in New Delhi, India. The global variant of this smartphone has launched in November 2018.
The latest smartphone sports a full-HD+ Dewdrop Notch Display, AI Scene Detection Camera Technology, Kirin710 SoC, Android Pie and much more.
Top Highlights of Smartphone:
The main highlights of the smartphone are Dewdrop Notch Display, 24MP Front Camera and Android 9.0 Pie.
Honor 10 Lite: Price in India, Sale Date and Launch Offers
- Honor 10 Lite price in India is Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant and Rs. 17,999 for the 6GB/64GB internal storage variant.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via Flipkart and HiHonor online store starting 12 AM-midnight January 20. The smartphone will come in Midnight Black, Sapphire Blue, and Sky Blue (gradient design) colours.
- Launch offer includes telecom offer from Jio which provides Rs. 2200 cashback in form of vouchers and Rs. 2800 Cleartrip voucher.
Honor 10 Lite: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Honor 10 Lite sports a 6.21-inch Dewdrop Notch Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of EMUI 9.0, the phone runs on 2.2GHz Kirin 710 processor with Mali G51 GPU. It comes with 4GB/6GB RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Hybrid Dual-SIM (Nano+Nano/microSD).
In optics, there is a dual rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 13MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture and the second camera includes a 2MP sensor. On the front, there is a 24MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB internal storage and microSD card support upto 256GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.2 LE, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack and Micro-USB port. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, gravity sensor and rear-facing fingerprint sensor. Honor 10 Lite battery capacity is 3,400mAh. The handset measures 154.8×73.64×7.95mm and weighs 162 grams.
The smartphones pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone has a Dewdrop Notch Display with 415ppi of pixel density and a screen-to-body ratio of 91 percent.
- AI Shopping and Calorie Detection feature that both use the camera sensors of the smartphone to deliver a smarter experience.
- AI Enhanced calls functionality feature to reduce noise during voice calls.
- The fingerprint sensor on the smartphone can be used to unlock the screen as well as to take photos, videos, answer calls, stop alarms, and show notification panel.
- AI Smart Face Unlock feature to unlock the screen by recognising user’s facial features.
- It comes with pre-installed Ride Mode and Party Mode.
- It comes with a GPU Turbo 2.0 technology that is touted to enable 60fps frame rate alongside reducing lagging and frame drops to enhance the gaming experience.
- Camera features include AI scene recognition technology that is claimed to recognise eight different scenes, including sky, beach, plant, flower, stage, night, room, and snow. Further, there are AI-based facial recognition and light fusion technologies.
- Front Camera features include AI selfies.
- It has TUV-certified eye care mode that is designed to reduce the blue light effect from the display panel.
- It has Paytm Pay feature to enable one-click payments for Paytm users.
The Honor 10 Lite is a mid-range smartphone, which looks good and on-paper specifications are good. The key aspect of the camera setup is the front camera. Besides the camera, it has a good battery capacity which easily complies with the power needs of the user.
Talking about the competition in this price range of around 14K, the real competitors of this smartphone are Redmi Note 6 Pro, Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2, Honor 8X and Mi A2. So, the competition in this price range is very high.
If compared with the competition, the smartphone is offering the latest Kirin 710 SoC, 25MP Front Camera and other decent specifications whereas others are offering processor like Snapdragon 660, Snapdragon 636. But that doesn’t mean Kirin 710 is weak or slow, it is a great processor. On the other hand, Honor 10 Lite is offering tons of features that comes with EMUI 9.0.
Overall, We recommend Honor 10 Lite to buy in this price range. However, at the time of writing this article, our first recommendation will be Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (Flash Review).
Note: These are my initial impressions of the smartphone. For Full Flash Review, Stay tuned with our Instagram Page.
Buy Honor 10 Lite from below:[content-egg-block template=offers_list]
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.