Now you can root your android device without PC, just use framaroot. This app including several exploits named as the heroes of the book “The Lord of the Rings” Gandalf, Boromir, Pippin, Legolas, Sam, Frodo, Aragorn and Gimli. You can install Superuser and su binary on phone or tablet from android version 2.x to 4.x.
Unroot also very simple, just use this option in framaroot application.
How to install:
1. Download Framaroot from our site
2. Run, choose Superuser or SuperSU
3. Select Boromir or another character
4. You will see 🙂
5. Reboot device
6. Root- installed
- A popup saying “Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in Framaroot”, in this case you can uninstall app
- You seeing one or more exploit name, also click on one after you have selected an action and you will see one of the above messages
- “Success … Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- “Failed … Exploit work but installation of Superuser and su binary have failed”
- “Half-Success :-/ … system partition is read-only, use local.prop trick. Reboot your device and use adb to see if it run as root”, happen when the filesystem in use on system partition is a read only filesystem (ex: squashfs)
- “Failed … Try another exploit if available”
- Framaroot crash or freeze, in this case relaunch Framaroot a second time and select the same action and exploit
What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.