On Tuesday, Poco launched its new smartphone, ‘Poco M3 Pro’ in India. The smartphone is part of the Poco M series and the successor of the recently launched Poco M3.
The key specifications of the smartphone include an IPS LCD display, Triple Rear Cameras, up to 6GB RAM, Dimensity 700 SoC and 5000mAh Battery.
The main highlights of the smartphone are Dimensity 700 SoC and 90Hz refresh rate. The display of the smartphone comes with a 90Hz refresh rate which dynamically switches between 90Hz, 60Hz, 50Hz or 30Hz.
Poco M3 Pro 5G: Price in India, Sale Date, First Sale Offers
- Poco M3 Pro 5G price in India is Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant and Rs. 15,999 for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Power Black, Cool Blue and POCO Yellow colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase on Flipkart starting June 14.
- First Sale offer includes Rs. 500 discount on both variants.
Poco M3 Pro 5G: Specifications and Features
Poco M3 Pro 5G sports a 6.5-inch IPS LCD Display with 90Hz refresh rate and Full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 11 on the top of MIUI 12, the phone runs on 2.2GHz octa-core 7nm MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor with Mali G57 MC2 GPU. It comes with 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Hybrid Dual-SIM (nano+nano/microSD).
In optics, there is a triple rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP sensor with f/1.79 aperture, the second camera includes a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture and the third camera includes a 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is an 8MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB (UFS 2.2) internal storage which is expandable up to 1TB via microSD.
The connectivity suite of the smartphone includes 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz+5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS and USB Type-C 2.0 port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, IR sensor and side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Poco M3 Pro 5G battery capacity is 5000mAh with support of 18W fast charging. The handset measures 161.81×75.34×8.92mm and weighs 190 grams.
- Full-HD+ punch-hole IPS LCD display with 90Hz DynamicSwitch refresh rate, 91 percent screen-to-body ratio, 500 nits peak brightness.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection (front glass).
- Plastic frame and Plastic back.
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- FM radio.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.