On Tuesday, Xiaomi launched its new smartphone, ‘Mi 11 Lite’ in India. The smartphone is part of the Mi 11 series.
The key specifications of the smartphone include an AMOLED display, Triple Rear Cameras, up to 8GB RAM, Snapdragon 732 SoC and 4250mAh Battery.
The main highlights of the smartphone are 6.81mm thin body and 90Hz refresh rate.
Mi 11 Lite: Price in India, Sale Date, Launch Offers
- Mi 11 Lite price in India is Rs. 21,999 for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant and Rs. 23,999 for the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Jazz Blue, Tuscany Coral and Vinyl Black colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase on Flipkart, Mi.com, Mi Stores and other offline retail stores starting June 28. Pre-orders start from June 25.
- Launch offers include:
- Early Bird Offer: Rs. 1500 off on both variants i.e. 6GB/128GB variant will cost Rs. 20,499 and 8GB/128GB variant will cost Rs. 22,499.
- HDFC Bank Offer: Rs. 1500 instant discount on HDFC bank cards
Combining both Early Bird Offer and HDFC Bank Offer make Mi 11 Lite effective price to Rs. 18,999 and Rs. 20,999, respectively.
Mi 11 Lite: Specifications and Features
Mi 11 Lite sports a 6.55-inch AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate and Full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 11 on the top of MIUI 12, the phone runs on 2.3GHz octa-core 8nm Snapdragon 732G processor with Adreno 618 GPU. It comes with 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Hybrid Dual-SIM (nano+nano/microSD).
In optics, there is a triple rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 64MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second camera includes an 8MP ultrawide sensor with f/2.2 aperture and the third camera includes a 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 16MP sensor with f/2.45 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB (UFS 2.2) internal storage which is expandable up to 1TB via microSD.
The connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz+5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, IR sensor and side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Mi 11 Lite battery capacity is 4250mAh with support of 33W fast charging. The handset measures 160.5×75.7x6.8mm and weighs 157 grams.
- Full-HD+ punch-hole AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10 support, up to 800 nits of brightness.
- Anti-glare matte design on Coral and Blue colour model whereas mirror finish on the Black colour model.
- 6.81mm sleek body with PCB made of magnesium alloy.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection (front glass).
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio.
- IP53 dust and splash protection.
- Liquid cooling.
*Green and Red text highlights represent Good and Bad Features of the smartphone in first impressions.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.