On Tuesday, iQOO launched its new smartphone, ‘iQOO Z3 5G’ in India. It is the first smartphone from the company in the Z series.
The key specifications of the smartphone include a 120Hz IPS LCD display, Triple Rear Cameras, up to 8GB RAM, Snapdragon 768G SoC and 4400mAh Battery.
The main highlights of the smartphone are Snapdragon 768G SoC, 120Hz refresh rate and 55W fast charging.
iQOO Z3 5G: Price in India, Sale Date, Launch Offers
- iQOO Z3 5G price in India is Rs. 19,990 for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant, Rs. 20,999 for the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant and Rs. 22,999 for the 8GB RAM/256GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Ace Black and Cyber Blue colour options.
- The smartphone is available for purchase on Amazon and iQOO.com right now.
- Launch offers include:
- Rs. 1500 discount on ICICI Bank Credit Cards and Debit Cards EMI Transactions.
- Rs. 1000 additional discount via Amazon Coupon.
- No Cost EMI up to 9 months.
- With ICICI Bank offer plus amazon coupon combined, the smartphone can be purchased at an effective price of Rs. 17,490.
iQOO Z3 5G: Specifications and Features
iQOO Z3 5G sports a 6.58-inch IPS LCD Display with 90Hz refresh rate and Full-HD+ (1080×2408 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 11 on the top of Funtouch OS 11.1, the phone runs on 2.8GHz octa-core 7nm Snapdragon 768G processor with Adreno 620 GPU. It comes in 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
In optics, there is a triple rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 64MP Samsung ISOCELL GW3 sensor with f/1.79 aperture, the second camera includes an 8MP ultra-wide angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture and the third camera includes a 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 16MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB/256GB (UFS 2.2) internal storage.
The connectivity suite of the smartphone includes 5G SA/NSA (n77, n78 5G bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz+5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
iQOO Z3 5G battery capacity is 4400mAh with support of 55W fast charging. The handset measures 163.95×75.30×8.50mm and weighs 185.5 grams.
- Full-HD+ punch-hole IPS LCD display with 120Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, 90.61 percent screen-to-body ratio, HDR10+.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection (front glass).
- Plastic frame and Plastic back.
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The memory fusion feature lets you use 6GB RAM as 7GB RAM and 8GB RAM as 11GB RAM.
- Liquid cooling heat dissipation system with 5 layers which can reduce the temperature of the phone by 10-degree celsius.
- All-scenario antenna design to boost the signal of the phone by 25 percent.
- 4D game vibrations.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.