On Friday, Xiaomi launched its new flagship smartphone, ‘Mi 11 Ultra’ in India launch event virtually. The smartphone is part of the ‘Mi 11-series’. Along with these smartphones, the company also launched the Mi 11X series in India.
The key specifications of the smartphone include a Curved AMOLED display, Triple Rear Cameras, 12GB RAM, Snapdragon 888 SoC and 5000mAh Battery.
The main highlights of the smartphones are 5G support, 5nm SoC, Rear viewfinder display, 67W Wired and 67W Wireless Charging.
The Indian version comes with a 55W charger in the box due to a certification problem, but the company claims that the 67W charger will be available soon.
It is the first smartphone to feature a custom Samsung ISOCELL GN2 50MP 1/1.12″ sensor with 1.4 μm pixel size, OIS support.
Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11 Pro: Price, Sale Date
- Mi 11 Ultra price in India is Rs. 69,999 for the sole 12GB RAM/256GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Ceramic Black and Ceramic White colour options.
- The smartphones will be available for purchase on Amazon.in, mi.com and Mi Home stores. The sale date will be announced soon on the company’s social media handles.
- To compare, with the international pricing: Mi 11 Ultra price is CNY 5,999 (approx. Rs. 66,500) for the 8GB RAM/256GB internal storage variant, CNY 6,499 (approx. Rs. 72,000) for the 12GB RAM/256GB internal storage variant and CNY 6,999 (approx. Rs. 77,600) for the 12GB RAM/512GB internal storage variant.
Mi 11 Ultra Specifications and Features
Mi 11 Ultra sports a 6.81-inch Curved AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 1700 peak brightness and QHD+ (3200×1440 pixels) resolution. It also has a 1.1-inch rear touch Always-on AMOLED display with 126×294 resolution and 450 nits peak brightness.
Based on Android 11 on the top of MIUI 12, the phone runs on 2.84GHz octa-core 5nm Snapdragon 888 processor with Adreno 660 GPU. It comes in 12GB LPDDR5 RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
In optics, there is a triple rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 50MP Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor with f/1.95 aperture, the second camera includes a 48MP Sony IMX586 128-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture and the third camera includes a 48MP Sony IMX586 telephoto sensor with f/4.1 aperture.
On the front, there is a 20MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture. The phone has LED flash, dTOF sensor and a flicker sensor on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 512GB (UFS 3.1) internal storage. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes 5G NA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11ax (8xMU-MIMO), Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, NavIC Support and USB Type-C port.
The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, infrared sensor, ambient light sensor, Electric compass, Hall sensor, IR blaster, Grip sensor, barometer and in-display fingerprint sensor.
Mi 11 Ultra battery capacity is 5000mAh with support of 67W fast wired charging, 67W Wireless charging and 10W reverse wireless charging. The handset measures 164.3×74.6×8.38mm and weighs 234 grams.
- Quad-HD+ Curved DotDisplay with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, 1700 nits peak brightness, MEMC motion compensation, Dolby vision support, DCI-P3 colour gamut.
- AdaptiveSync display: 30Hz/60Hz/90Hz/120Hz refresh rate.
- Always-on second screen at the back which is for notification and selfie preview.
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
- Glass back.
- CPU: Qualcomm® Kryo™ 680, up to 2.84GHz, with Arm Cortex-X1 technology.
- AI: 6th Gen AI Engine
- Snapdragon X60 5G modem.
- 5G bands supported: n1 / n3 / n5/ n7 /n8/ n20/ n28/ n38/ n40 /n41 /n77 / n78 / n79
- In-display fingerprint sensor with heart-rate monitoring.
- 2000mm-square VC LiquidCool Technology.
- It offers 5x optical zoom, 10x hybrid zoom, and up to 120x digital zoom with its 48MP telephoto sensor. It has a dToF sensor with 64 focus points as well as a flicker sensor.
- Other Camera features include OIS, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p, 1920 fps ultra-slow motion.
- IP68 Water and Dust Resistance.
- Audio features include USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers and Sound by Harman Kardon.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.