On Thursday, Xiaomi launched its new smartphones, ‘Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro’ in India. Both smartphones are part of the ‘Mi 10T series’.
The key specifications of both smartphones include a Full-HD+ 144Hz LCD display, Triple Rear Camera Setup, up to 8GB RAM and 5000mAh Battery. The only major difference in both smartphones is the primary camera sensor.
The main highlights of both smartphones are 5G and 144Hz refresh rate. It features Adaptive sync variable refresh rate between 144Hz & 30Hz — 144Hz, 120Hz, 90Hz, 60Hz, 50Hz, 48Hz and 30Hz.
Also Read: OnePlus 8T 5G Launched in India
Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro: Price in India, Sale Date, Launch offers
- Mi 10T price in India is Rs. 35,999 for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant and Rs. 37,999 for the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- Mi 10T Pro price in India is Rs. 39,999 for the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- Both will come in Cosmic Black, Lunar Silver colour options.
- Both smartphones will be available for purchase via Flipkart, Mi.com, Mi Stores, Mi Studio, Offline Retail Stores starting today midnight (October 16 at 12 AM).
- Launch offers include:
- Up to Rs. 3,000 cashback on Flipkart for SBI cards users.
- Up to Rs. 500 off via Flipkart Super Coins.
- Up to Rs. 3,000 cashback on Mi.com for Axis & Baroda card users.
- Up to Rs. 2,000 additional exchange off.
- Up to 12 Months No-Cost EMI.
Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro: Specifications and Features
Mi 10T & Mi 10T Pro sports a 6.67-inch LCD Display with 144Hz refresh rate, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, HDR10 and Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of MIUI 11, Both phones run on 2.84GHz octa-core 7nm Snapdragon 865 processor with Adreno 650 GPU.
Mi 10T comes with 6GB/8GB LPDDR5 RAM options whereas Mi 10T Pro comes with 8GB LPDDR5 RAM option. Both smartphones has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
In optics, there is a triple rear camera setup on 10T where the first camera includes a 64MP Sony IMX682 sensor with f/1.89 aperture, the second camera includes a 13MP 123-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.4 aperture and the third camera includes a 5MP 2cm-10cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
There is a triple rear camera setup on 10T Pro as well where the first camera includes a 108MP Samsung HMX sensor with f/1.69 aperture, the second camera includes a 13MP 123-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.4 aperture and the third camera includes a 5MP 2cm-10cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
The 10T Pro 108MP primary camera supports OIS & incorporates a 4-in-1 (1.6μm) Super Pixel tech to capture rich detail (even in low-light conditions).
On the front of both devices, there is a 20MP Samsung S5K3T2 sensor with f/2.2 aperture. Both phones has a LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, Both smartphones comes with 128GB (UFS 3.1) internal storage. Connectivity suite of both smartphones includes 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax, 4×4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, GPS (L1+L5) and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handsets are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
The battery capacity of both smartphones is 5000mAh with support of 33W fast charging. Both handset measures 165.1×76.4×9.33mm and weighs 216 grams (10T) / 218 grams (10T Pro).
- Full-HD+ Hole-Punch LCD display with 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10, up to 650 nits of brightness, DCI-P3 color gamut, MEMC.
- Glass back and Aluminum alloy frame.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection (front and back).
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- X-axis linear vibration motor.
- Camera features include Dual Video Feature.
- Audio features include Dual Liner Speakers, USB Type-C Audio and Hi-Res Audio.
Visit our webiste daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.