On Wednesday, Google launched its new flagship smartphone, ‘Pixel 5’ in the ‘Launch Night’ event. It is launched along with Pixel 4a 5G.
The key specifications of the smartphone include an OLED display, Dual Rear Cameras, 8GB RAM, Snapdragon 765G SoC and 4080mAh Battery.
The main highlights of the smartphone are 90Hz OLED Display and 5G support. It also comes with the Titan M security chip.
Google Pixel 5: Price, Sale Date
- Google Pixel 5 price is $699 (approx. Rs. 51,400) for the sole 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Just Black and Sorta Sage colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Taiwan, United Kingdom and the United States starting October 15.
- Google has confirmed that Pixel 5 will not launch in India.
Google Pixel 5: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Google Pixel 5 sports a 6-inch OLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 11 on the top of stock Android, the phone runs on 2.4GHz octa-core 7nm Snapdragon 765G processor with Adreno 620 GPU. It comes with 8GB LPDDR4x RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+eSIM).
In optics, there is a dual rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 12.2MP sensor with f/1.7 aperture and the second camera includes a 16MP 107-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
On the front, there is an 8MP 84-degreeultra-wide angle sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes 5G SA/NA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C 3.1 port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and rear-facing fingerprint sensor.
Google Pixel 5 battery capacity is 4080mAh with support of 18W fast charging, Qi wireless charging and reverse charging. The handset measures 144.7×70.4×8.0mm thick and weighs 151 grams.
- Full-HD+ Punch-Hole OLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, HDR support, 432 ppi.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection.
- Rear-facing fingerprint sensor.
- Camera features include OIS, Cinematic Pan, Ultrasmooth Panning, Night Shot, Portrait Light, 4k at 60fps.
- Extreme Battery Saver feature which can increase battery life up to 48 hours.
- IP-68 Water & Dust Resistant.
- Supports 18W fast charging.
- Wireless Charging and Reverse Charging.
- Audio features include USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, 3 microphones.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.