Flipkart has officially announced the Big Billion Days Sale 2020. The starting date for the biggest sale on the Indian e-commerce giants is 16th October 2020. The sale is going to be a 6-day event and will get over on October 21, 2020.
Moreover, for Flipkart Plus members, the sale begins on 15th October from 8 PM. The sale will have massive discounts on several products across many categories.
Although Flipkart hasn’t released complete discounts of the products getting the biggest discounts. But the e-commerce platform has revealed the partner payment platforms and bank offers during the Big Billion Days Sale 2020.
- SBI Debit and Credit cards users will be getting a 10% instant discount on the final cart value.
- For payments through Paytm wallet and Paytm Bank Account holders, there will be special cash back on purchases during the sale period.
- There is also No Cost EMI for users of Bajaj Finserv and also several top banks including SBI, HDFC, and ICICI banks.
Top Categories Having Heavy Discounts
Mobiles And Tablets
There are several offers for Mobiles and Tablets in the sale. There will be payment offers such as No Cost EMI, mobile protection offers to start at just Rs. 1, and several other exchanges offers as well.
Device specific offers include:
- LG G8X ThinQ at Rs. 19,990
- POCO M2 Pro starting from Rs. 12,999
- Moto One Fusion+ at Rs. 15,999
- Samsung Galaxy A50s at Rs. 13,999
- Motorola Razr (2019) at Rs. 84,999
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ (8GB + 128GB) at Rs. 49,999
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ at Rs. 54,999
- OPPO Reno 2F at Rs. 16,990
- Moto G9 at Rs. 9,999
- Moto Edge+ (12GB + 256GB) at Rs. 64,999
- Android tablets from Rs. 4,999
- Premium tablets starting from Rs. 20,900
Laptops, Electronics And Accessories
This department is probably receiving maximum offers and discounts. Flipkart has said there are discounts on several products in this category at up to 80%. Apart from the regular discounts, there are also various exchange offers, new deals every day during the sale period, and a product range of over 3 crore products.
TV And Other Appliances
This category is said to receive up to 75% discount on a wide range of products. There are several no-cost EMI options, exchange offers on a wide range of products and complete protection on select appliances.
Flipkart calls itself India’s Fashion Capital so heavy discounts in its fashion department are always on the cards. This category is said to receive 60-80% discounts. Moreover, on the first day of the sale, there is an extra 10% discount, as much as 99% of products to receive discounts, and over 20 lakhs available on the platform.
Flipkart has its own brands selling products in several categories with a product range of over 2 Lakh from 15+ unique exclusive brands, and new deals every day. There are also up to 80% discounts on the products in this category during the Big Billion Days Sale 2020.
Other Deals And Offers
- Maha Price Drop: Every 8 hours, new products will be listed in this list having an additional 20% off during the period over the existing discount. This offer will be available for clothing, beauty, and home categories.
- Crazy Deals: At 8 AM, 12 AM, and 4 PM special discounts on top brands of Mobiles, TVs, and more.
- Rush Hours: Lowest price of the sale of the day on a wide range of products only will 2 AM.
- Additional discounts for payments using SuperCoin, ‘Never Seen Before’ deals on SuperCoin rewards, and up to Rs. 2,000 bonus coins on shopping.
- Flast 2X% discount on all flight bookings made through the app.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.