On Monday, Samsung launched its new smartphone, ‘Samsung Galaxy M51’ in Germany. The smartphone is part of the ‘Galaxy M-series’. It was supposed to launch in India first but as a surprise, this smartphone went live on Samsung Germany’s website.
The key specifications of the smartphone include a Super AMOLED+ display, Quad Rear Cameras, 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 730 SoC and 7000mAh Battery.
The main highlights of the smartphone are 7000mAh battery and 25W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy M51: Price, Sale Date
- Samsung Galaxy M51 price is EUR 360.01 (approx. Rs. 31,500) for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Black and White colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase in Germany starting September 11.
- Availability and price in India are not yet revealed. It is expected that the Indian pricing of the smartphone will be between Rs. 25,000 and Rs. 30,000.
Samsung Galaxy M51: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Samsung Galaxy M51 sports a 6.7-inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED+ display with 60Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of OneUI, the phone runs on 2.2GHz octa-core 8nm Snapdragon 730 processor with Adreno 618 GPU. It comes with 6GB RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 64MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second camera includes a 12MP 123-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, the third camera includes a 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture and the fourth camera includes a 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 32MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB internal storage which is expandable up to 512GB via microSD. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS+GLONASS and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy M51 battery capacity is 7000mAh with support of 25W fast charging.
- Full-HD+ Punch-Hole Super AMOLED display with 420 nits of brightness.
- Glasstic back with gradient finish.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Camera features include Intelli-Cam, Single Take, 4K video recording, slow-mo video recording, AR Emoji and AR doodles.
- 25W fast charger included in the box with USB Type-C to USB Type-C Cable.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.