On Monday, Poco launched its new smartphone, ‘Poco X3’ globally. The smartphone is part of the ‘Poco X-series’ and successor of popular Poco X2.
The key specifications of the smartphone include an IPS LCD display, Quad Rear Cameras, 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 732 SoC and 5160mAh Battery.
The main highlights of the smartphone are 120Hz display, 5160mAh battery and 33W fast charging. The display dynamically switches between 50Hz/60Hz, 90Hz and 120Hz and has 240Hz touch sampling rate.
Poco X3 NFC: Price, Sale Date, Offers
- Poco X3 NFC price is EUR 229 (approx. Rs. 19,900) for the 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant and EUR 269 (approx. Rs. 23,400) for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Shadow Gray and Cobalt Blue colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase starting September 8.
- With early bird offer, the smartphone gets EUR 30 discount on both variants from Sept. 8 to Sept. 11.
- Availability and price in India are not yet revealed. Poco India GM C Manmohan confirmed via a tweet about India launch soon and price in India will be more than Rs. 20,000.
Poco X3 NFC: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Poco X3 NFC sports a 6.67-inch IPS LCD display with 120Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, HDR10 and Full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of MIUI 12, the phone runs on 2.3GHz octa-core 8nm Snapdragon 732 processor with Adreno 618 GPU. It comes with 6GB RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Hybrid Dual-SIM (nano+nano/microSD).
In optics, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 64MP Sony INX682 sensor with f/1.89 aperture, the second camera includes a 13MP 119-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, the third camera includes a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture and the fourth camera includes a 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 20MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB via microSD. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, ViWiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASSBeidou, NFC, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, IR sensor and side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Poco X3 NFC battery capacity is 5160mAh with support of 33W fast charging. The handset measures 165.3×76.8×9.4mm and weighs 215 grams.
- Full-HD+ Punch-Hole IPS LCD display with HDR10 and 120Hz refresh rate.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Camera features include ultra-wide shots, macro shots.
- Liquid Cooling 1.0 Plus to reduce the temperature by 6 percent.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Audio features include Stereo Speakers.
- Splash resistant (IP53).
- 33W fast charger. anti-bacterial case and screen protector included in the box.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.