Are you annoyed when your friend or loved ones send you a message on WhatsApp and then deletes it? You aren’t alone as we all know its a very frustrating feeling. But there is a simple way around this.
A couple of years back WhatsApp released an update that allowed users to delete messages for the recipients in a group as well as personal chats. This can be done using the ‘delete for everyone’ option in WhatsApp. The ‘delete for everyone’ feature worked if the message was deleted within one hour of sending it.
Deleting Messages On WhatsApp
- After having sent the message, long press on the message to select it.
- Once the message is selected, click on the delete icon (looks like a bin) placed third from the right on the top right of the screen.
- You will receive a pop-up message with three options: ‘Delete For Me’, ‘Cancel’, and ‘Delete For Everyone’. Select Delete For Everyone.
You can follow these simple steps to delete a message on WhatsApp.
Read Deleted Messages On WhatsApp
There is no official feature from WhatsApp to this but we will be using a third-party app called WAMR – Recover deleted messages & status download to do this. You can also use other notifications saving apps to do but we found this to be the most trustworthy based on the reviews.
- Download WAMR from Google Play Store.
- Once the app is installed, it will ask for several permissions to receive and store notifications. Allow all of them for the app to function properly.
- After the setup is completed WAMR will be able to receive all the deleted notifications from WhatsApp as well as several other apps.
- Using the app you can not only see the deleted messages but also download the statuses of your contacts and even reply to them directly from the WAMR app itself.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.