Announced in the Middle East, Motorola One Vision Plus is Motorola’s most recent mid-range smartphone offering. At first glance on the spec sheet, the smartphone seems to be a rebranded variant of the Moto G8 Plus that was launched last year. However, in order to differentiate between the two Motorola has made changes in the internal storage of the new device.
So here’s everything you need to know about the new Motorola One Vision Plus.
Motorola One Vision Plus: Features
Similar to the Moto G8 Plus, the new Motorola One Vision Plus features a massive 6.3-inch FHD+ Max Vision IPS LCD display with a resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels. If you heavily rely on your smartphone for media consumption, then the Motorola One Vision Plus won’t disappoint you. Additionally, the smartphone even has stereo speakers. A U-shaped notch houses the front-facing camera of this device.
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080×2280 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19:9
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Processor
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 128GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage, which can be further expanded to up to 512GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP quad pixel rear primary camera with LED flash, f/1.79 aperture,0. 8um pixel size, PDAF, a 16MP 117-degree Ultra-wide Action camera with 2.0um Quad Pixel technology, f/2.2 aperture, and a 5MP depth-sensing camera, laser autofocus
- 25MP quad pixel front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers with Dolby Audio, dual microphones, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, aptX, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh with up to 18W Turbo Charging
The mid-range Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC powers this device and it can easily handle regular day to day tasks like media consumption, basic word processing, internet surfing, and casual gaming. Motorola logo on the back of this smartphone doubles up as a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
As for optics, the Motorola One Vision Plus sports a triple camera setup consisting of a primary 48-megapixel Samsung GM1 sensor coupled with a 16MP action camera and a 5MP depth sensor. Lastly, the 4000mAh battery of this smartphone supports 18W turbocharging.
Pricing & Availability
Motorola One Vision Plus will be available in Cosmic Blue and Crystal Pink color variants. The base variant of this smartphone will retail for a price of AED 699 which roughly translated into Rs. 14,316. If you live in the middle east, you can buy this smartphone from Amazon.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.