On Monday, Realme launched its new smartphone, ‘Realme X50 Pro Player Edition’ in China. The smartphone is just a cheaper variant with few gaming tweaks of already available Realme X50 Pro in China. The key specifications of the smartphone include a Super AMOLED display, Quad Rear Cameras, Dual Front Cameras, up to 12GB RAM, Snapdragon 865 SoC and 4200mAh Battery.
The main highlights of this smartphone are Snapdragon 865 SoC, 5G support and 65W SuperDart fast charging.
Realme X50 Pro Player Edition: Price, Sale Date
- Realme X50 Pro Player Edition price is Yuan 2999 (approx. Rs. 32,000) for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant, Yuan 3299 (approx. Rs. 35,200) for the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant and Yuan 3599 (approx. Rs. 38,400) for the 12GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant. It will come in Black and Silver colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase in China starting June 1st. Pre-orders start today i.e. May 25.
- Availability and price in India are yet to be announced.
Realme X50 Pro Player Edition: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Realme X50 Pro Player Edition sports a 6.44-inch Super AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of realme UI, the phone runs on 2.84GHz octa-core 7nm Snapdragon 865 processor with Adreno 650 GPU. It comes with 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
In optics, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP sensor, the second camera includes an 8MP 119-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor, the third camera includes a 2MP macro sensor and the fourth camera includes a 2MP B&W depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a dual-camera setup, the first camera includes a 16MP sensor and the second camera includes a 2MP depth sensor. The phone has a LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB UFS 3.1 internal storage. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and in-display fingerprint sensor.
Realme X50 Pro Player Edition battery capacity is 4200mAh with support of 65W SuperDart fast charging. The handset measures 159.0×74.2×8.9mm and weighs 209 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- Full-HD+ Super AMOLED display with HDR10+ support, 90Hz refresh rate, 1000+nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3, 105% NTSC colour gamut and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- The glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection and 3D AG technology.
- Camera features include UIS stabilization.
- Audio features include USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res Audio and Dolby Atmos.
- 5G SA/NSA support with Snapdragon X55 Modem.
- In-display fingerprint sensor.
- Vapor Chamber + Multilayer Solid Graphite cooling.
- 4D game vibration, separate gaming mode and 360° antenna for a better gaming experience.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.