On Tuesday, Xiaomi sub-brand Poco launched its new smartphone, ‘Poco F2 Pro’ in an online launch event. Earlier, it was rumoured to be rebranded version of Redmi K30 Pro and now it is confirmed. The key specifications of the smartphone include an AMOLED display, Quad Rear Cameras, Pop-up Selfie Camera, up to 8GB RAM, Snapdragon 865 SoC and 4700mAh Battery.
The main highlights of this smartphone are 64MP quad cameras, LiquidCool technology 2.0 and 5G support.
Poco F2 Pro: Price in India, Sale Date
- Poco F2 Pro price is EUR 499 (approx. Rs. 40,700) for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant and EUR 599 (approx. Rs. 48,900) for the 8GB RAM/256GB internal storage variant. It will come in Neon Blue, Phantom White, Electric Purple and Cyber Grey colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via Gearbest, Aliexpress Poco.net, Amazon, Offline Stores and other retailer sites as well (date not revealed).
- Availability and price in India are yet to be announced. It is expected that the company will launch this as Redmi K30 Pro in India soon.
Poco F2 Pro: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Poco F2 Pro sports a 6.67-inch E3 AMOLED display with 20:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of MIUI11, the phone runs on 2.84GHz octa-core 7nm Snapdragon 865 processor with Adreno 650 GPU. It comes with 6GB/8GB LPPDDR5 RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
In optics, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 64MP Sony IMX686 sensor with f/1.69 aperture, the second camera includes a 13MP 123-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.4 aperture, the third camera includes a 2MP depth sensor and the fourth camera includes a 5MP (50mm equivalent tele) macro sensor with 3cm ~ 7cm autofocus macro.
On the front, there is a 20MP pop-up camera sensor. The phone has a 5 colour-LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax 2X2 MIMO, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, infrared sensor and in-display fingerprint sensor.
Poco F2 Pro battery capacity is 4700mAh with support of 30W fast charging. The handset measures 163.3×74.4×8.9mm and weighs 218 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- Full-HD+ Full Display (no-notch) E3 AMOLED display with HDR10+ support, 60Hz refresh rate/180Hz touch-sampling rate, 1120nit (HBM)/800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- The glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, Anti-glare matte finish (grey & purple colour only) and AG technology.
- Camera features include four-axis OIS and incorporates a 4-in-1 (1.6μm) Super Pixel, 8k at 30fps, 4k at 60fps, 960fps at 720p.
- Front camera features include 3D sensing system which can easily feel falling and retreats and has built-in custom fall protection springs which can also provide another shock safety layer.
- Audio features include USB Type-C audio and Hi-Res audio.
- 5G SA/NSA support with Snapdragon X55 Modem.
- In-display fingerprint sensor.
- Infrared sensor.
- 360° ambient light control with 3 sensors.
- LiquidCool 2.0 Technology – 3435mm² VC liquid-cooled heat sink.
- Game Turbo 3.0 – 4D vibration when playing games with Z-axis motor and has been certified by TÜV Rheinland for high-performance gaming.
- Super Bluetooth chip with Bluetooth 5.1 which can effectively expand the range of Bluetooth signal up to 400 meters without disconnection and lower latency.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.