On Friday, Xiaomi launched its new smartphone, ‘Mi 10 5G’ in an online launch event. The Mi 10 5G is the first premium smartphone to hit India with the company’s Mi branding, succeeding the Mi 5 released in April 2016. The key specifications of the smartphone include a 90Hz Curved AMOLED display, Quad Rear Cameras, up to 8GB RAM, Snapdragon 865 SoC and 4780mAh Battery.
The main highlights of this smartphone are 108MP camera and 5G support.
Mi 10 5G: Price in India, Sale Date
- Mi 10 5G price in India is Rs. 49,999 for the 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant and Rs. 54,999 for the 8GB RAM/256GB internal storage variant. It will come in Coral Green and Twilight Grey colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase starting May 18. Pre-orders start today i.e. May 8 on Amazon.in and Mi.com.
- Launch offers include:
- Up to Rs. 3,000 cashback on payment made via HDFC cards.
- Free Mi Wireless Powerbank worth Rs. 2,499 on Pre-orders only.
- No-cost EMI option is available.
- Mi 30W Wireless charger is also launched at the online event and it is priced at Rs. 2,299. It will be sold at Rs. 1,999 as an introductory price for a limited time. Mi 30W Wireless charger comes with a built-in cooling fan.
Mi 10 5G: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Mi 10 5G sports a 6.67-inch 3D curved E3 AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of MIUI11, the phone runs on 2.84GHz octa-core 7nm Snapdragon 865 processor with Adreno 650 GPU. It comes with 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
In optics, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 108MP Samsung sensor with f/1.69 aperture, the second camera includes a 13MP 123-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.4 aperture, the third camera includes a 2MP depth sensor and the fourth camera includes a 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 20MP sensor. The phone has an 8P lensLED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB/256GB UFS 3.0 internal storage. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax 2X2 MIMO, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, infrared sensor and in-display fingerprint sensor.
Mi 10 5G battery capacity is 4780mAh with support of 30W QC4+/PD3.0 wired/wireless fast charging and also support for 10W wireless reverse charging. The handset measures 162.6×74.8×8.96mm and weighs 208 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- Full-HD+ DotDisplay (in other words Punch-Hole) 3D Curved E3 AMOLED display with HDR10+ support, 90Hz refresh rate/180Hz touch-sampling rate, 1120nit (HBM)/800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- The glass back with 3D Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- Camera features include 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, OIS, 8k at 30fps, 4k at 60fps, 960fps at 720p.
- Audio features include USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio and 1cc dual linear speaker.
- LiquidCool 2.0 Vapor Chamber — 3000mm² VC liquid cooling plate + graphene + multi-layer graphite.
- 5G SA/NSA support with Snapdragon X55 Modem.
- In-display fingerprint sensor.
- Infrared sensor.
- Wireless reverse charging to charge other devices.
Visit our webiste daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.