Update (May 14, 2020): Sale Date and Launch Offers revealed
On Wednesday, Apple launched its new smartphone, ‘iPhone SE (2020)’. The smartphone is the successor of iPhone SE (2016). The key specifications of the smartphone include a Retina display with HapticTouch, up to 256GB internal storage, A13 Bionic SoC (same chipset used in all iPhone 11 models).
The main highlights of this smartphone are A13 Bionic SoC and 4.7-inch Retina Display.
iPhone SE (2020): Price in India, Sale Date
- iPhone SE (2020) price in India is Rs. 42,500 for the 64GB internal storage variant, Rs. 47,800 for the 128GB internal storage variant and Rs. 58,300 for the 256GB internal storage variant. It will come in Black, White and (Product) RED colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase in India starting May 20 at 12 PM noon via Flipkart.
- Launch offers include instant Rs. 3,600 off for HDFC bank debit and credit card users.
- iPhone SE (2020) price in US is $399 (approx. Rs. 30,600) for the 64GB internal storage variant, $499 (approx. Rs. 38,200) for the 128GB internal storage variant and $549 (approx. Rs. 45,000) for the 256GB internal storage variant.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase starting April 24 in US. Pre-orders start today at 5 pm PDT on April 17.
iPhone SE (2020): Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, iPhone SE (2020) sports a 4.7-inch IPS Retina Display with HD (750×1334 pixels) resolution. Based on iOS 13, the phone runs on six-core A13 Bionic 64-bit processor with 8-core Neural Engine. It comes with 3GB RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+eSIM).
In optics, there is a single-camera setup, the camera includes a 12MP wide-angle sensor with f/1.8 aperture. On the front, there is a 7MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture. The phone has a TrueTone flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB/256GB internal storage. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Gigabit-class 4G LTE up to 1.6Gbps, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS and Lightning port. There is no 3.5mm headphone jack. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, three-axis gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, barometer and TouchID fingerprint sensor.
iPhone SE (2020) battery capacity is 1821 mAh with support of 18W fast charging (5W charger included in the box) and it also supports Qi wireless charging. The handset measures 138.4×67.3×7.3mm and weighs 148 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- HD IPS Retina display with DolbyVision support, HapticTouch support, HDR10 support, 326 ppi display, 1400:1 contrast ratio and 625 cd/m2 max brightness.
- Glass and aluminium design.
- TouchID fingerprint sensor.
- Sapphire crystal covering the TouchID and rear camera.
- Rear Camera features include Smart HDR for photos, Portrait mode, 4k video recording at 60fps, Slo-mo video recording at 240fps.
- Front camera features include 1080p video recording.
- Audio features include stereo speakers.
- Water and dust resistant (IP67).
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.