On Monday, Xiaomi launched its new smartphone, ‘Redmi Note 9S’. The smartphone is part of the company’s ‘Redmi Note series’. The key specifications of the smartphone include a Full-HD+ display, Quad Rear Cameras, up to 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 720G SoC and 5020mAh Battery.
The main highlights of this smartphone are Quad Rear Cameras and the latest Snapdragon 720G SoC.
Redmi Note 9S: Price, Sale Date
- Redmi Note 9S price is RM 799 (roughly Rs. 13,800) for the 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant and RM 899 (roughly Rs. 15,500) for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant. It will come in Aurora Blue, Glacier White, and Interstellar Grey colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase starting April 7 via AliExpress.
- Availability and price in India are yet to be announced.
Redmi Note 9S: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Redmi Note 9S sports a 6.67-inch Display with 20:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of MIUI 11, the phone runs on 2.3GHz octa-core 8nm Snapdragon 720G processor with Adreno 618 GPU. It comes with 4GB/6GB RAM options. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a quad-camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP Samsung ISOCELL GM2 sensor with f/1.7 aperture, the second camera includes an 8MP 120-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor, the third camera includes a 5MP 2cm macro sensor and the fourth camera includes a 2MP depth sensor.
On the front, there is a 16MP sensor. The phone has a LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB internal storage with microSD support upto 256GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, infrared sensor and side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Redmi Note 9S battery capacity is 5020mAh with support of 18W fast charging (fast charger included in the box). The handset measures 165.7×76.6×8.8mm and weighs 209 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports Full-HD+ punch-hole display with HDR10 support, 450 nits of brightness and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Camera features include AI scene detection and panorama selfie.
- Audio features include FM radio and dual microphones.
What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.