Smartphones are innovating at a very rapid pace. Feature’s like 5G connectivity, foldable display, multiple camera sensors seemed impossible and futuristic even a decade ago. Well, the popular Chinese tech giant has recently announced a concept phone named as the Xiaomi Mi MIX Alpha 5G. This concept smartphone features a screen to body ratio of around 180.6%. In addition to that, it’s also the first smartphone to sport a 108MP primary camera.
So here’s everything you need to know about the futuristic Xiaomi Mi MIX Alpha 5G concept phone.
Xiaomi Mi MIX Alpha 5G: Specifications And Features
The major highlighting of Xiaomi’s Mi MIX Alpha 5G concept smartphone is its display. This phone uses a durable protective layer which optimizes the screen stack structure used in this concept phone. As you might have guessed, this smartphone doesn’t come with a physical power button instead it relies on pressure-sensitive sides that use a linear motor to simulate the touch of real buttons.
Anti-false-touch technology detects the side of the device that you are using and it automatically deactivates the non-active area. Both the upper and lower bezels of this smartphone are minimal.
Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha 5G Specifications
- 7.92-inch Flexible OLED display with a resolution of 2088 x 2250 pixels.
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus 7nm Mobile Processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 512GB storage
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10 custom skin
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, LED flash, OIS, Laser Autofocus, PDAF, CAF, 12MP 1/2.55″ Samsung S5K2L7, telephoto lens with f/2.0 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, 6P lens, 2x lossless zoom, 20MP 1/1.3″ Sony IMX350 117° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, 6P lens, 1.5cm macro
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4050mAh battery with 40W fast charging
This smartphone offers top of the line specifications and it even sports a groundbreaking 108MP rear camera. As mentioned earlier, it’s a concept phone and it won’t be available for mainstream users.
Pricing And Availability
The Xiaomi Mi MIX Alpha 5G will retail for 19,999 yuan or roughly Rs. 1,99,520. Xiaomi will sell only a limited number of units in December and that too only in China.
What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.