After countless leaks, rumours, and renders Apple has finally launched the new iPhone 11. The new Apple iPhone 11 can be considered as an upgrade to last years iPhone XR. This new iPhone offers many interesting features like dual-camera setup, A13 Bionic chip, better IP68 water resistance, and many more.
Well, if you have been eyeing the budget-oriented iPhone of 2019 then the new iPhone 11 might impress you. So here’s everything you need to know about the new iPhone 11.
Apple iPhone 11: Specifications And Features
Apple’s new iPhone 11 sports a complete glass and metal construction. This smartphone is available in purple, green, yellow, black, white and PRODUCT(RED) colour variants. iPhone 11 has a massive 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display and it comes with True Tone for a more natural viewing experience.
Apple manufactures some of the most powerful chipsets and the new A13 Bionic chip is no exception. This new chip offers up to 20 per cent faster CPU and GPU than A12. The new Machine Learning Accelerators allow the CPU to deliver more than 1 trillion operations per second.
In addition to being powerful, the A13 bionic is highly power-efficient as well. In fact, Apple claims that the new iPhone offers 1 hour longer battery life than the iPhone XR.
Apple iPhone 11 specifications
- 6.1-inch LCD Liquid Retina display with a resolution of 1792×828 pixels and 326ppi
- Six-core A13 Bionic 64-bit processor, 8-core Neural Engine
- 64GB / 128GB / 256GB storage
- iOS 13
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) camera,optical image stabilization, True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide (f/2.4) secondary camera, 2x optical zoom out; digital zoom up to 5x
- 12MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording,Retina Flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 120 fps
- TrueDepth camera for FaceID facial recognition, Stereo speakers
- 4G VoLTE, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with Qi wireless charging, fast charging, up to 17 hours of video playback
The next major highlight of the Apple iPhone 11 is its dual-camera setup. The new Ultra Wide and Wide cameras offer great results even in harsh lighting conditions. Furthermore, both these cameras support 4K video with extended dynamic range for more highlight detail and cinematic video stabilization. The wide sensor comes with 100 per cent Focus Pixels which improves the quality of low light photos.
Pricing And Availability
The base variant of iPhone 11 retails for a price of $699 or Rs. 64,900 in India. This iPhone can be bought from Apple Authorized Resellers starting September 27th.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.