As we all know, the tablet industry is dominated by Apple’s iPad lineup. Well, Samsung is one among few Android tablet makers and the North Korean tech giant has just announced it’s new flagship Samsung Galaxy Tab S6.
This premium Android tablet can be a perfect alternative to Apple’s iPad Pro and might even replace a laptop for some users. So here’s everything you need to know about Samsung Galaxy Tab S6.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6: Specifications And Features
As mentioned earlier, the Galaxy Tab S6 is a flagship Android tablet. Consequently, this tablet packs an amazing display, powerful processor, and reliable dual-camera setup.
This ultra-high-end Android tablet sports a 10.5-inch Super AMOLED WQXGA display. The display on this tablet is ideal for consuming media, browsing the internet and getting work done. The minimal bezels on the Galaxy Tab S6 make it profoundly portable. As for audio enthusiasts, Samsung has offered a quad-stereo speakers setup tuned by AKG by HARMAN.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is powered by the tried and trusted flagship Snapdragon 855 processor. This processor can effortlessly handle all sorts of tasks no matter what you throw at it. Furthermore, the added S Pen, Samsung DeX, and Book Cover Keyboard support make this tablet a productivity machine.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Specifications
- 10.5-inch WQXGA Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2560×1600 pixels
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB /8GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with One UI 1.5 custom skin
- 13MP rear camera, 5MP 123-degree ultra-wide secondary camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Optical In-display fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- 4 speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- S Pen with Bluetooth, 0.35mAh battery
- 4G LTE (optional), WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz) MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, USB Type-C, POGO pin
- 7,040mAh battery with Fast Charging
The Galaxy Tab S6 relies on an optical In-display fingerprint scanner for unlocking the device and authentication purposes. Another major highlight of the Galaxy Tab S6 is its slim metal body which is just 5.7mm thick. The 7,040mAh battery on this tablet can easily withstand a day of heavy to moderate usage.
Pricing And Availability
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is available in Mountain Gray, Cloud Blue and Rose Blush colour variants. This tablet is priced at 699 Euros or roughly Rs. 53,465 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage WiFi version. While the variant with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage and WiFi connectivity costs 779 Euros or roughly Rs. 59,560.
The top-end 8GB RAM with 256GB storage LTE version costs 859 Euros or Rs. 65,700. This tablet is available for pre-orders now and t will be available from late August in select markets.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.