Xiaomi’s Mi A series has been pretty successful for the Chinese OEM. Xiaomi’s Mi A1 and Mi A2 allowed users to buy Xiaomi’s value for money smartphones coupled with stock Android software experience. Xiaomi might soon launch the latest addition to this series i.e. the Xiaomi Mi A3.
This mid-range smartphone might provide a tough competition to a majority of mid-range phones. So here’s everything you need to know about the Xiaomi Mi A3 before it’s launch.
Xiaomi Mi A3: Expected Specifications And Features
One of the major highlights of Xiaomi’s Mi A series is stock Android software experience. Well, Stock Android ensures that you will receive a minimum of two major software upgrades coupled with three years of security patches. The upcoming Mi A3 won’t be an exception. This smartphone will launch with Android P and it will be upgraded to Android Q by the fall of 2019.
In addition to software, Xiaomi Mi A3 also offers performance and exceptionally great camera quality. This time around Xiaomi has teased the Mi A3 stating that this smartphone promising that it will offer improved photography performance. Xiaomi Mi A3 will feature a triple rear-camera setup, in-display fingerprint sensor, and this smartphone might be powered by the Snapdragon 665 processor.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Expected Specifications
- 6.08-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 × 2280 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 665 11nm processor
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, EIS, ultra-wide angle lens, depth sensor
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Infrared sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4030mAh with 18W fast charging
The leaked press images that surfaced online suggest that this smartphone will retain the 3.5mm headphone jack coupled with USB Type-C port. Similar to other Xiaomi smartphones there’s an infrared sensor on top of this phone.
The AMOLED panel on this smartphone will definitely enhance the viewing experience and it will also help improve the battery life. The specifications of Xiaomi Mi A3 seems promising and if they are correct then this smartphone will definitely sell like hot cakes.
Pricing will be a major factor in the success of the Mi A3. The previous two generations suggest that the base variant of Mi A3 will retail for a price of roughly Rs.15,000. On the other hand, the 6GB RAM variant might retail for a price of Rs.17,000.
What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.