The mid-range smartphone market in India is possibly the most competitive smartphone market. The latest competitor in this market has been launched by Oppo namely the Oppo K3. This mid-range smartphone offers many interesting features and it outperforms smartphones like Xiaomi Mi A3, in multiple aspects.
So here’s everything you need to know about the Oppo K3 and whether or not you should buy this smartphone.
ALSO READ: Oppo Reno 10x Zoom Edition Launched in India
Oppo K3: Specifications And Features
As mentioned earlier, Oppo K3 is a mid-range smartphone that offers impressive features and reliable performance. Oppo K3 sports a premium construction and it has a 3D curved polycarbonate back panel that looks unique. This mid-range smartphone boats a massive 6.5-inch full HD+ AMOLED bezel-less display with a screen to body ratio of around. This display is ideal for consuming content.
It is worth noting that, the Oppo K3 doesn’t have a hole-punch or a notch, rather this smartphone relies on a motorized pop-up camera module to hide the front-facing camera.
A fairly new Snapdragon 710 processor powers the Oppo K3. This processor can easily handle all sorts of tasks, no matter what you throw at it. The ColorOS 6.0 custom skin consumes a considerable amount of resources, but it does offer many additional features and customisation possibilities.
Oppo K3 Specifications
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Processor
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB /256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0 custom skin
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 6P lens, PDAF, CAF, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3765mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging (5V/4A)
Unlike other smartphones in this price segment, this smartphone offers an In-display fingerprint sensor. Furthermore, Oppo has also included the nightscape mode which helps users to capture better low-light photos. Additionally, there’s an AI portrait mode that enhances your portraits. Another major highlight of the Oppo K3 is support for VOOC 3.0 fast charging.
Pricing And Launch Offers
The Oppo K3 will be available in Nebula Purple, Green and White colour variants. This smartphone is priced at Rs. 16,990 for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage variant. While the variant with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage costs Rs. 19,990. You can buy this smartphone from Amazon starting July 23rd.
- Instant discount up to Rs. 1000 on Axis Bank Credit/Debit cards
- Rs. 1000 cashback from Amazon
- No cost EMI up to 6 months
- Rs. 5000 LensKart gift voucher
- Jio Benefits worth Rs. 7050
- Up to Rs. 12000 discount of OYO
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.