On Thursday, Motorola launched its new smartphone, ‘Moto Z4’ in the US and Canada. The smartphone supports the use of Moto Mods which we have already seen on earlier Moto Z series smartphones. It comes with waterdrop-style notch display, single rear camera setup and in-display fingerprint sensor. The key specifications of the smartphone include a Full-HD+ display, 48MP primary rear sensor, 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 675 and 3600mAh Battery.
The main highlights of this smartphone are Moto Mods Support and In-Display Fingerprint Sensor.
Along with the smartphone, the company also launched the 5G Moto Mod and Moto 360 Camera Mod.
Moto Z4: Price, Sale Date
- Moto Z4 price is $499 (roughly Rs. 34,700) for the 4GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant. It will come in Flash Grey and Frost White colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase from June 6 in the US and in Canada later this summer.
- The 5G Moto Mod price is $199.99 (roughly Rs. 13,900) for Verizon customers and normally it is priced at $349.99 (roughly Rs. 24,300).
- The Moto 360 Camera Mod will be bundled for unlocked models at the same price.
- Availability and price in India are yet to be announced.
Moto Z4: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Moto Z4 sports a 6.4-inch OLED Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of stock Android, the phone runs on 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 675 processor with Adreno 612 GPU. It comes with 4GB LPDDR4X RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Single-SIM (nano).
In optics, there is a 48MP sensor with f/1.7 aperture. On the front, there is a 25MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has a correlated temperature (CCT) Dual-LED flash and Laser Autofocus on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB internal storage with microSD support upto 2TB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port. The sensors on board the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, magnetometer and in-display fingerprint sensor. Moto Z4 battery capacity is 3600mAh with the support of 15W Turbo fast charging. The handset measures 158x75x7.35mm and weighs 165 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports Full-HD+ OLED display with 85% screen-to-body ratio.
- It has 2.5D Gorilla Glass 3 back and 6000 series polished aluminium frame.
- Camera features include OIS and AI.
- The 48MP rear camera uses Quad Pixel technology to capture 12MP images.
- Front camera features include portrait mode and AI beautification.
- The 25MP front camera with 1.8µm Quad Pixel mode for 6.25MP images.
- Audio features include a front ported speaker, 3 microphones and FM Radio.
- In-Display Fingerprint Sensor.
- P2i splash-proof nano-coating.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.