On Tuesday, LG launched its new smartphone, ‘LG X6’ in South Korea. The smartphone is part of the company’s ‘X series’. It comes with triple rear camera setup and waterdrop-style notch. The key specifications of the smartphone include a HD+ display, Triple Rear Cameras, 3GB RAM, MediaTek Helio P22 SoC and 3500mAh Battery.
The main highlights of this smartphone are Triple Rear Cameras and Dedicated Google Assistant Button. It is MIL-STD-810G certified that can withstand impact, vibration, high temperature, low temperature, thermal shock, and humidity.
LG X6: Price, Sale Date
- LG X6 price is KRW 349,800 (roughly Rs. 20,500) for the 3GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant. It will come in New Moroccan Blue and New Aurora Black colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase starting June 14.
- Availability and price in India are yet to be announced.
LG X6: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, LG X6 sports a 6.26-inch Display with 19:9 aspect ratio and HD+ (720×1520 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of LG UX 7, the phone runs on 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. It comes with 3GB RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
In optics, there is a triple camera setup, the first camera includes a 16MP sensor, the second camera includes a 2MP depth sensor and the third camera includes a 5MP 120-degree super wide-angle sensor.
On the front, there is a 13MP sensor. The phone has a LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB internal storage with microSD support upto 256GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS, GLONASS, 3.5mm headphone jack and Micro-USB port. The sensors on board the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, magnetometer and rear-facing fingerprint sensor. LG X6 battery capacity is 3500mAh. The handset measures 161.3x77x8.7mm and weighs 172 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports HD+ FullVision waterdrop notch display.
- Camera features include PDAF and Portrait shots.
- Audio features include Hi-Fi Quad DAC and DTS: X technology that emulates a 7.1-channel system with or without earphones.
- MIL-STD-810G certified for durability.
- Dedicated Google Assistant Button to enable Google Assitant with a single click.
What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.