On Friday, Oppo launched its new smartphone, ‘Oppo A9x’ in China. The smartphone is ‘x’ variant of A9 which was launched last month. It is a part of Oppo A series of smartphones.
The main highlights of this smartphone are a Full-HD+ Display, 48MP Dual Rear Camera, 16MP Front Camera and 4020 mAh Battery.
Oppo A9x: Price, Sale Date
- Oppo A9x price is CNY 1,999 (roughly Rs. 20,300) for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- It will come in Ice Jade White and Meteorite Black colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via Oppo e-shop starting May 21 in China. Pre-order already started on Oppo e-Shop.
- Availability and price in India are yet to be announced.
Oppo A9x: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Oppo A9x sports a 6.53-inch Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of ColorOS 6.0, the phone runs on 2.1GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 processor with Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. It comes with 6GB RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
In optics, there is a dual camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP sensor with f/1.7 aperture and the second camera includes a 5MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture. On the front, there is a 16MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB internal storage with microSD support upto 256GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS, GLONASS, 3.5mm headphone jack and Micro USB port. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, magnetometer and rear-facing fingerprint sensor. Oppo A9x battery capacity is 4020mAh with the support of 20W VOOC 3.0 fast charging. The handset measures 162×76.1×8.3mm and weighs 190 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports Full-HD+ Dewdrop Notch display with 90.7% screen-to-body ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- It has a 3D gradient design at the back.
- Camera features include Quad Pixel technology, Portrait Mode and Colourful Mode.
- Quad Pixel technology combines four pixels into one large 1.6µm pixel for an incredibly sharp 12 MP photos with improved brightness and reduced image noise.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.