On Saturday, Vivo’s launched its new smartphone ‘Vivo Z3 Emerald Colour Variant’ in China. To recall, Vivo launched Z3 back in October last year. The smartphone was the successor of Vivo Z1. It was expected that the smartphone will launch in India but it never launched. Now, the smartphone is getting a new colour option which looks more premium.
The main highlights of this smartphone are Snapdragon 710 SoC, dual rear camera setup, 6GB RAM and 3,315mAh battery.
Vivo Z3 Emerald: Price, Sale Date
- Vivo Z3 Emerald price is RMB 1,968 (roughly Rs. 20,830) for the 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant and RMB 2,098 (roughly Rs. 22,210) for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant. It will come in Emerald colour option.
- It will be available for purchase via Vivo Shop in China starting March 6.
- Pricing & availability for India is yet to be announced.
Vivo Z3 Emerald: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Vivo Z3 Emerald sports a 6.3-inch Waterdrop Display with 19:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 8.1 Oreo on the top of Funtouch OS 9, the phone runs on 2GHz Snapdragon 710 processor with Adreno 615 GPU. It comes with 6GB RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano).
In optics, there is a dual rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 16MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture and the second camera includes a 2MP sensor with f/2.4 aperture. On the front, there is a 12MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has a LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB internal storage with microSD card support upto 256GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and Micro-USB port. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, digital compass, ambient light sensor, magnetometer and rear-facing fingerprint sensor. Vivo Z3 Emerald battery capacity is 3,315mAh with the support of Dual-engine fast charging. It measures 155.9×75.6×8.1mm and weighs 163.7 grams.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports a full-HD+ display with 90.3 percent screen-to-body ratio.
- It has 3D arc body design for better grip.
- The emerald colour is inspired by gemstones, according to the company.
- 3D nano-scale dip is used to give emerald colour, according to the company.
- Camera features include Professional photo, panorama, AI beauty, filter, backlight, portrait background blur, dynamic photo, self-timer light effect, AR shoot, video, slow motion, time-lapse photography.