On Tuesday, Oppo launched its new smartphone, ‘Oppo F11 Pro’ at an event held in Mumbai, India. This smartphone is the first to launch in India than anywhere else in the world.
The latest smartphone sports a 48MP Dual Rear Camera Setup, 16MP Rising Camera, MediaTek Helio P70 SoC, 4000 mAh Battery and much more.
Top Highlights of Smartphone:
The main highlights of the smartphone are 48MP Dual Rear Camera Setup and 16MP Rising Camera.
Oppo F11 Pro: Price in India, Sale Date and Launch Offers
- Oppo F11 Pro price in India is Rs. 24,990 for the 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant. It will come in Thunder Black and Aurora Green colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via all major online and offline stores starting March 15. Pre-orders start today i.e. March 5.
- Launch Offer includes:
- Full Accidental Damage Protection
- Rs. 2000 Airtel Instant Cashback offer and additional 10GB Data Benefit
- Up to 3.2TB Jio 4G data and benefits upto Rs. 4900 with Jio & MakeMyTrip
- 5% Instant Discount on HDFC Bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions
- No Cost EMI available on Bajaj Finserv EMI cards and on all major credit cards and select debit cards
Oppo F11 Pro: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Oppo F11 Pro sports a 6.5-inch LTPS LCD Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of ColorOS 6.0, the phone runs on 2.1GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 processor with Mali-G72 GPU. It comes with 6GB RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Hybrid Dual-SIM (Nano+Nano/microSD).
In optics, there is a dual rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 48MP sensor with f/1.79 aperture and the second camera includes a 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. On the front, there is a 16MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB internal storage and microSD card support upto 256GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack and Micro-USB port. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, digital compass, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and rear-facing fingerprint sensor. Oppo F11 Pro battery capacity is 4,000mAh with the support of VOOC 3.0 fast charging (20W fast charger bundled in-the-box). The handset measures 161.3×76.1×8.2mm and weighs 190 grams.
The smartphones pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone has a Full-HD+ Panoramic screen without a notch with a screen-to-body ratio of 90.90 percent.
- The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- It has a 3D gradient back with Thunder Black featuring nano printing with triple-color gradient.
- Rear Camera features include Ultra Night Mode, Dazzle Color Mode, AI Camera with 23 types of recognized scenes and colour enhancement (Oppo calls Color Mapping).
- The rear camera uses pixel binning to capture 12MP shots with a promise of great sharpness and low noise.
- Rising Camera features include AI Engine and Ultra-clear Engine to deliver a crisp portrait.
- HyperBoost tech for speeding up app launch times and optimised performance.
The OPPO F11 Pro is a mid-range premium smartphone. It looks premium and tried to adopt a modern design like a bezel-less display and pop-up camera. The battery capacity is also good.
Talking about the competition in this price range of around 25K, the real competitors of this smartphone are Poco F1, Samsung Galaxy A50, Asus Zenfone 5Z and Nokia 8.1. So, the competition in this price range is low but there are very good smartphones.
If compared with the competition, the smartphone is offering different features like rising camera and premium look. However, it failed to impress us in initial impressions as it comes with MediaTek Helio P70 SoC which is available on a Realme 3 which is priced at Rs. 8,999. It also lacks in many other departments like it does not come with USB Type-C, the display is not Super AMOLED. Also, the camera on this device can also be a gimmick as the sensor was not revealed by the company. We think the smartphone is way overpriced.
Overall, We don’t recommend Oppo F11 Pro to buy in this price range. However, at the time of writing this article, our first recommendation will be Poco F1 (Flash Review).
Note: These are my initial impressions of the smartphone. For Full Flash Review, Stay tuned with our Instagram Page.
Oppo F11 Pro is available for purchase at below-mentioned stores:[content-egg-block template=offers_logo] What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.