- Realme C1 (2019) launched with RAM and storage upgrade.
- It is exclusively available on Flipkart.com
- Pricing starts at Rs.7,499
On Thursday, Realme launched its new smartphone ‘Realme C1 (2019)’ in India. This smartphone is just another upgraded variant of Realme C1 which was launched last year.
The latest smartphone sports an HD+ Display, Snapdragon 450 SoC and much more. It was earlier launched as lone 2GB RAM/16GB internal storage variant.
Top Highlights of Smartphone:
The main highlights of the smartphone are 4,230mAh battery and a display notch.
Realme C1 (2019) Price in India, Sale Date
- Realme C1 (2019) price in India is Rs. 7,499 for the 2GB RAM/32GB internal storage variant and Rs. 8,499 for the 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage variant.
- The smartphone will be exclusively available for purchase via Flipkart starting 12-noon February 5. It will only come in Deep Black and Ocean Blue colours.
Realme C1 (2019) Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Realme C1 sports a 6.2-inch Notch Display with 19:9 aspect ratio and HD+ (720×1520 pixels) resolution. Based on stock Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.1 on the top of it, the phone runs on the 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 450 processor with Adreno 506 GPU. It comes with 2GB/3GB RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM.
In optics, there is a dual rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 13MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture and the second camera includes a 2MP sensor with f/2.4 aperture. In the front, there is a 5MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 32GB internal storage and microSD support up to 256GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio jack and Micro-USB port. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor. The Realme C1 battery capacity is 4,320mAh. The handset measures 156.2×75.6×8.2mm and weighs 168 grams.
The smartphones pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports Display notch.
- It delivers 360 nits of brightness and has a Corning Gorilla Glass panel.
- It comes with AI-powered dual rear camera with a software algorithm to enhance images.
- AI-backed selfie camera that is touted to recognise 296 points.
- It has facial unlock as well as a SmartLock feature
- It comes pre-loaded with power saving features, dubbed App-freezing Power Saver and Quick App Freezing.
The Realme C1 (2019) launched when Samsung launched a budget Galaxy M10 smartphone. This is Realme’s take on Samsung. Realme is directly targeting Samsung latest smartphones.
Talking about the competition in this price range of around 7-9K, the real competitors of this smartphone are Samsung Galaxy M10, Redmi 6, Redmi Y2, Asus Zenfone Max M1. So, the competition in this price range is decent.
If compared with the competition, the smartphone is offering the Snapdragon 450 SoC, Display Notch, dual rear camera setup and other decent specifications. There is nothing extra this smartphone is offering for extra price, it is just offering a 3GB RAM variant and 32GB internal storage with a low-end processor.
Overall, We don’t recommend Realme C1 (2019) to buy in this price range. However, at the time of writing this article, our first recommendation will be Redmi Y2.
Note: These are my initial impressions of the smartphone. For Full Flash Review, Stay tuned with our Instagram Page.
Buy Realme C1 (2019) from below:[content-egg-block template=offers_logo]
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.