- Samsung Galaxy A8s is world's first smartphone with Infinity-O Display
- As of now, It is only launched in China
- Pricing is not yet announced
On Monday, Samsung launched ‘Samsung Galaxy A8s’ smartphone at an event held in China. The smartphone is the world’s first smartphone to come with hole-in-the-screen design which the company calls as Infinity-O Display.
The main highlights of the smartphone are Infinity-O Display, Triple Rear Cameras and Snapdragon 710 SoC.
Samsung Galaxy A8s: Price, Sale Date
- Samsung has not yet announced the price.
- Samsung Galaxy A8s expected price is $489 (roughly Rs. 34,990) for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase soon. Pre-order will start from December 21 in China. It will come in Black (Green), Blue, and Silver colours.
- Availability, pricing for India and other markets is yet to be announced.
Samsung Galaxy A8s: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Samsung Galaxy A8s sports a 6.4-inch Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution. It has calculated 84.56 percent screen-to-body ratio. Based on Android 8.1 Oreo on the top of Samsung Experience 9 UX, the phone runs on 2.2GHz Snapdragon 710 processor with Adreno 616 GPU. It comes with 6GB/8GB RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM.
In optics, there is a triple rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 24MP sensor with f/1.7 aperture, the second camera includes a 10MP telephoto lens sensor with f/2.4 aperture and the third camera includes a 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture. On the front, there is a 24MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 128GB internal storage and microSD card support upto 512GB. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, VHT80, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C. There is no 3.5mm headphone jack. The sensors on board the handset are accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and rear-facing fingerprint sensor. Samsung Galaxy A8s battery capacity is 3,400mAh with the support of adaptive fast charging. The measures 158.4×74.9×7.4mm and weighs 180 grams.
The smartphones pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- The smartphone sports an Infinity-O Display with a hole on the top left edge of the screen for the selfie camera sensor
- It comes with a glass back.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.