Reliance Jio users now have the facility to take Emergency Data on Loan. Users can now loan data and pay for the same later. Jio has called this feature has Emergency Data Loan. Prepaid subscribers can take up to five data loan packs of 1GB each. This gives the users a maximum of 5GB of data on loan. It will help those users who have maxed out on their data for the day and are not able to purchase a data top-up.
These packs having 1GB of data are available for Rs. 11. The validity of these plans is until the validity of the base plan. This gives users the ease to finish this extra data until the end of their packs. Also, Jio has made it clear that Emergency Data Loan can be availed only if the user has an active base plan in place.
So far there is no information from the company regarding when the users will have to ‘repay the loan’. This basically means when the users will have to pay for the loaned data. Although the payment can be made on the Emergency Data Loan page available on the MyJio app.
How To Obtain The Emergency Data Loan?
To obtain the data on loan, Jio users have to follow these simple following steps:
- Open the MyJio app on your smartphone.
- On the top right of the app, click on the three lines (hamburger menu) option.
- Now select the Emergency Data Loan option from the available set of options.
- A new page will open. Click on the Proceed option here.
- Now you can see a 1GB data voucher available with a total of 5 such vouchers available. Tap on ‘Get Emergency Data’.
- Finally, you will see your number with 1GB data benefit and validity stated ‘Till Active Period’. Now tap on Activate Now to enjoy using the data through a loan from Jio.
That’s it, now the data loan will be automatically activated to your base plan and you can start using data on your smartphone.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.