The key specifications of the smartphone include an AMOLED display, Quad Rear Cameras, 6GB RAM, Helio G95 SoC and 5000mAh Battery.
The main highlights of the smartphone are a 64MP camera and 33W fast charging support.
Redmi Note 10S: Price in India, Sale Date
- Realme Note 10S price in India is Rs. 14,999 for the 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant and Rs. 15,999 for the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant.
- It comes in Shadow Black, Frost White and Deep Sea Blue colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase on Amazon, mi.com, Mi Home stores & other offline retail stores starting May 18.
Redmi Note 10 S: Specifications and Features
Redmi Note 10S sports a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with 60Hz refresh rate and Full-HD+ (2400×1800 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 11 on the top of MIUI 12.5, the phone runs on 2.05GHz octa-core 12nm MediaTek Helio G95 processor with Mali-G76 GPU. It comes in 6GB LPDDR4x RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a quad rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 64MP sensor with f/1.79 aperture, the second camera includes an 8MP 118-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, the third camera includes a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture and the fourth camera includes a 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 13MP sensor with f/2.45 aperture. The phone has LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB (UFS 2.2) internal storage which is expandable up to 512GB via microSD. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz, 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and USB Type-C port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, IR sensor and side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Redmi Note 10S battery capacity is 5000mAh with support of 33W fast charging. The handset measures 160.46×74.5×8.3mm and weighs 178.8 grams.
- Full-HD+ punch-hole AMOLED display with 60Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling rate, up to 1100 nits brightness, 409 PPI.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- 33W fast charger included in the box.
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res Audio, Stereo Speakers.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Dual-layer graphite sheet.
- Z-axis linear vibration motor.
- IP53 (Dust and Splash protection).
- Rear camera supports HDR @30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps.
- Front camera supports 1080p@30fps, 720p@30fps.
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 (It is an interim version of MIUI 12.5 and a full version of MIUI 12.5 will be provided later via OTA update as per company claims – one of the main features of the full version is that you will able to uninstall the system apps).
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.