One of the most popular games from amongst the most popular game franchises, Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5) is coming to Android smartphones. The game was first launched back in 2013 only for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Later the game was also launched for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Microsoft Windows, and PlayStation 5 as well. But 8 years after its release, the game will be finally coming to Android smartphones.
To play Grand Theft Auto (GTA) 5 on your Android smartphone, there are 3 ways in which it can be done. To play the game on your phone you have to make use of either Steam Link, PS Remote Play, and Xbox Game Pass.
How To Play GTA 5 On Android Using PlayStation Remote Play
This method is available only for those individuals who have bought the game for their PlayStation 4. They can play the game straight away on their Android smartphones as well. Using this method, the phone basically mirrors the screen of their terminals and displays it on their mobile phones where the user can play the game as if they are playing on their Android devices themselves. If you have bought the game for PlayStation, then follow these steps to play the game on your Android smartphone:
- Firstly, enable the Remote Play option in your PlayStation. To do so, go to Setting followed by Remote Play Connection Settings, and then there you will be able to see the Enable Remote Play option.
- Download the PS Remote Play application on your smartphone.
- Now open the PS Remote Play application and log in to your PSN account. Make sure it’s the same account as the one you are logged in to your PlayStation.
- Open the game and you can play the game on your phone.
How To Play GTA 5 On Android Using Steam Link
Anyone who owns Grand Theft Auto (GTA) 5 on Steam can also play the game on their Android smartphones. The app will mirror your game on PC to your Android smartphone. If you own the game on Steam then follow these steps to play the game on your Android device:
- Download the Steam Link application on your Android device
- Now link the Steam Link app to your Steam connected using logging in and verifying through the connected PC.
- Now tap on the ‘Start Playing’ button.
- On doing so, your display will turn into the Big Picture Mode and will start mirroring the interface on the Android device.
- Select the GTA 5 game from your Steam Library.
- Now Tap on Play to start playing the game on your smartphone.
How To Play GTA 5 On Android Using Xbox Game Pass
You can play the game on your Android smartphone using Xbox Game Pass as well. This method is easier than the PlayStation method. But in order to play the game on your phone using Xbox Game Pass, you will need to have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription. Only if you have the subscription you can follow these steps to play the game. Follow these steps:
- Download the Xbox app on your Android smartphone.
- Now open the app and log in using your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account credentials.
- Tap on the cloud games area in the app.
- Now select GTA 5 here and then tap on play to start playing the game on your Android smartphone.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.