In a first, Apple has announced Apple One which is a bundled subscription to all its services. In just a single plan at a discounted price users can enjoy the benefits of Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, iCloud, and many more.
Apple One subscription will be launched in over 100 countries and allow users to make use of Apple services on any Apple devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, and Mac. Just one subscription will allow users to enjoy the services of Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, iCloud, Apple Fitness+, and Apple News+.
What Are The Plans?
The service will be launched in the Fall later this year. Apple has unveiled the plans that will be offered by them for the users to ‘get even more for less’.
- Individual– It will include Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 50GB of iCloud storage and will cost Rs. 195 per month.
- Family– The plan can be shared up to Six family members and will include Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, along with 200GB of iCloud storage. This plan will cost Rs. 365 per month.
- Premier– Like family, this plan can also be shared with up to six family members. It will include Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and also Apple News+, Apple Fitness+ with 2TB of iCloud storage. This plan will be first launched in Australia, Canada, the UK, and the US only. The pricing in these markets is $29.95 per month.
All the plans also come with a 30-day free trial. Once you start using the service, you will receive a single invoice monthly charging you for the complete bundle which can also be changed or cancelled at any time.
Apple One makes enjoying Apple subscription services easier than ever, including Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, iCloud, and more. With Apple One, you can access the best of Apple entertainment across all your favorite devices with one simple subscription. Eddy Cue, Apple’s senior vice president of Internet Software and Services
What’s Being Offered In Apple One?
The Apple One bundle includes all the subscription-based apps being offered by Apple.
- Apple Music – The music app from Apple has a huge catalog of songs from across the globe having over 70 million songs. It also uses innovative features such as time-synced lyrics. There are several playlists available in the app to choose from apart from the Apple Music Radio as well.
- Apple TV+ – The OTT platform from Apple is the home to all Apple Originals TV Shows and Movies along with several renowned titles as well. Within 2 years of its launch, the shows from the platform have won over 100 awards recognition along with 18 Emmy nominations as well.
- Apple Arcade – The gaming platform from Apple provides unlimited access to over 100 games which can be played on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Apple TV. All the games on the platform come with no Ads and In-App purchases.
- Apple Fitness+ – The First fitness app from Apple is set to be launched later this year will incorporate all the metrics from Apple Watch for the users to view on their iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV. Users can also get personalized workouts routine inspired by ‘World-Class’ trainers from across the globe. Anyone from beginner to professional will be able to enjoy the services of this upcoming platform
- Apple News+ – The news app from Apple is home to leading newspapers and magazines from across the globe. (The service is not yet available in India)
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.