Let’s face it – the hard truth is that nobody cares about your visiting or business cards anymore. Like handbills that are used by pedestrians as tissue papers to clean their hands, business cards have lost their significance and usually rest unattended on a shelf. In the modern world, these old fashioned, outdated techniques of promoting your business will get you nowhere.
Why Video Slideshows Are a Game-Changer in Marketing Your Business?
The following reasons make video slideshows as the perfect tool to capture attention and drive customers, sales, and traffic to generate revenue:
- Most of the content that people view in the digital space are in video format.
- Slideshows can help you generate diverse content with text, videos, photos, and music to generate attention among potential clients.
- Video slideshows can help you generate a global reach and generate a buzz among your audience.
- You can share the same video slideshow on multiple channels, and viewers can easily spread the word by sharing your video.
- Video slideshows help you gain a digital presence among potential clients.
- You can enable the viewers to contact you using a call to action button.
- You do not need to employ people to promote your business, thus helping you save money.
- You do not need extra reprinting costs like business cards.
The pandemic has taught us why we need an online presence and why physical marketing is unreliable.
Why Create Video Slideshows for Your Business
Everyone in the corporate world knows how hard it is to find potential customers. Even though you may have excellent skills or products, you may not be given a chance to prove them if people do not know about your business. With competition at its peak, it is time to create a video slideshow for your business to stay ahead of the curve.
How to Create a Slideshow for Your Business
There are many ways to create a promotional slideshow video, but they mainly fall under the following categories:
1. Product And Service Features
You can create a video about your organization, highlighting the features, giving a tour of the place, and projecting your business as a brand. You can present the message of your organization to viewers in a compelling and engaging video. Since you have the best knowledge about your business, you can highlight the achievements, purpose, products, and services better than anyone else.
2. Workplace With Staff
The same face throughout the entire video describing different features can bore people. Hence, you can try to spice things up by adding your staff at the firm while showcasing the firm on a guided tour. It serves three purposes.
Firstly, the clients have faith in a combined organization and will be assured that you have enough workforce and time to take up a case.
Secondly, the number of staff adds extra credibility to your video.
Thirdly, you can give them a guided tour of the workplace, making them feel at home and giving them trust in the tough legal environment.
3. Client Testimonials
Nothing serves better than praise from people who have benefitted from your work.
Since potential clients are in the same shoes as the previous ones, their testimonies automatically generate trust among viewers. They are more likely to approach you if they find that you have resolved issues for clients. Since people subconsciously feel gratified just by imagining the possibility, you are more likely to have clients knocking at your doorstep.
4. Real-Life Scenarios
Sometimes, there are difficult situations, situations that take a lot of grit and are downright nerve-wracking. Posting a video of these situations which you have encountered, and stood on top of as the victor determines your dominance in providing services. People are more likely to businesses that can get the job done.
Things to Keep in Mind if You are Creating a Marketing Video for Your Business
Let us assume that you are creating a video promoting law firm marketing services. You should keep the following things in mind while creating a video:
- You should be properly dressed like you mean business. Dressing up in party clothes gives the wrong message to clients. The ideal dress is a shirt with a suit and a tie, trousers with a belt, and may include a wristwatch.
- The law firm must look like a place of work. However, it must be well arranged and not a cluttered desk. You must also be well shaved and keep your appearance in mind while making the video.
- You must include the name of your law firm in your video along with a call to action button so that clients can easily reach out to you.
- You must mention the working hours, and the location of your law firm.
How Can a Slideshow App Help Your Business?
In the corporate world, it is necessary to appear, and most importantly, be professional. A poorly formatted video can result in losing your credibility and reputation among consumers and clients. Using a slideshow app, you can create an awesome video slideshow that can attract potential clients.
A slideshow app has easy to use built-in templates to make your videos look professional. You can add photos, videos, music, text, and narration to convey your message among the audience. It also allows you to manage the transition and comes with various tools to assist you with text, video, and audio editing.
Using the timeline, you can easily edit the video with all the editing tools at your disposal.
Qualities of Good Slideshow Video Apps
It is necessary to choose the best slideshow app with the following features to create your marketing video:
- Sharing the slideshow video among different channels must be easy, and it should be able to maintain the aspect ratio required for different platforms.
- It must be easy to use and should have a timeline that supports different formats of pictures, video, audio, and text.
- It must have templates to aid in editing a video.
- It must offer audio, video, and text editing tools.
- The slideshow app should aid you with animations and transitions.
Your appearance speaks for you, and unless you appear in front of people, they will not recognize you. Hence, you need to use video to reach a massive audience to generate clients. A video editor can help you create a professional video that will attract potential clients to your law firm.
Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.