On Monday, Realme launched its new smartphone, ‘Realme Narzo 10A’ in an online launch event. The smartphone is similar to Realme C3 which was launched in Thailand in February and it seems to a rebranded version of the same. The key specifications of the smartphone include a HD+ display, Triple Rear Cameras, 3GB RAM, MediaTek Helio G70 SoC and 5000mAh Battery.
The main highlights of this smartphone are 48MP camera and a 5000mAh battery. Alongside with the smartphone, the company also launched Realme Narzo 10 smartphone.
Realme Narzo 10A: Price in India, Sale Date
- Realme Narzo 10A price in India is Rs. 8,499 for the sole 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage variant. It will come in So Blue and So White colour options.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase via Flipkart and Realme.com starting May 22 at 12 PM noon.
Realme Narzo 10A: Specifications and Features
Now coming to the specifications, Realme Narzo 10A sports a 6.5-inch display with 20:9 aspect ratio and HD+ (720×1600 pixels) resolution. Based on Android 10 on the top of realme UI, the phone runs on 2GHz octa-core 12nm MediaTek Helio G70 processor with Mali-G52 GPU. It comes with 3GB LPDDR4x RAM option. The smartphone has the support of Dual-SIM (nano+nano+microSD).
In optics, there is a triple rear camera setup, the first camera includes a 12MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second camera includes a 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture and the third camera includes a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 5MP sensor. The phone has an LED flash on the back.
When it comes to storage, the smartphone comes with 32GB internal storage and expandable up to 256GB via microSD. Connectivity suite of the smartphone includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, 3.5mm headphone jack and micro USB port. The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, magnetometer and rear-facing fingerprint sensor.
Realme Narzo 10A battery capacity is 5000mAh with support of 10W charging. The handset measures 164.4x75x8.95mm and weighs 195 gram.
The smartphone pack a lot of features which are listed below:
- HD+ mini-drop (in other words water-drop) display with 89.8 percent screen-to-body ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection.
- The back of the smartphone has a scratch-proof texture.
- Camera features include AI scene recognition and 1080p 30fps video recording.
- Reverse charging via cable.
Visit our website daily for latest tech news. Follow Us on Instagram for awesome tech stuff. Also, Join our Telegram Group and connect directly with Admin.