Lately, Oppo’s popular sub-brand Realme has been offering different value for money mid-range smartphones. Well, today the Chinese tech giant has announced it’s latest mid-range smartphone offering namely the Realme X2 in China. This mid-range smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 700 series processor and it’s higher-end variant comes with 8GB of RAM. If performance is your utmost priority when it comes to smartphones then the new Realme X2 will definitely impress you.
So here’s everything you need to know about the Realme X2.
Realme X2: Specifications And Features
Realme X2 is a feature-rich mid-range smartphone and it offers slight improvements over the Realme XT. This smartphone sports a plastic construction but the overall design aesthetics look premium and the backside of this device comes with a hyperbola light effect.
The massive 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display is ideal for media consumption. Additionally, Realme has offered Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection for this display. There’s an in-display fingerprint sensor on this smartphone which helps maintain design consistency.
This smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 730G processor. This SoC can effortlessly handle heavy multitasking and the Adreno 618 GPU will offer a good gaming experience. If you are a pro user and your work heavily revolves around smartphones then the Realme X2 won’t disappoint you.
Realme X2 Specifications
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a resolution of 2340 × 1080 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 730G 8nm Processor
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB (LPPDDR4x) / 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM
- 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 6.0 custom skin based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.25 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size with 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size, 2MP for 4cm macro with f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4000mAh battery with 30W VOOC fast charging
Realme is one among many few brands that offer a quad-camera setup and that too on mid-range devices. The new Realme X2 is no exception. This smartphone comes with a 64-megapixel primary Samsung GW1 sensor coupled with an 8MP 118° ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP depth sensor, and 2MP camera for 4cm macro shots.
Lastly, the 4000mAh battery on this smartphone is also impressive and Realme claims that 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging helps users to charge their phones to up to 67% in just 30 minutes.
Pricing And Availability
The Realme X2 will be available Pearl White and Pearl Blue colour variants. The 6GB RAM with 64GB storage variant of this smartphone will retail for a price of 1599 yuan or roughly Rs. 15,910. While the version with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage costs 1899 yuan or roughly Rs. 18,900. This smartphone will launch in India as realme XT 730G by the month of December.
What do you think about this, tell us in the comment section below? Also, check out our Instagram page for awesome tech stuff.